It's Official - I LOVE Shock Cardio!!!

jillybean

Cathlete
I've tried half of them so far (MMA Boxing, Step Moves, HiiT 30/30, HiiT 40/20, HiiT Double Pyramid, and Circuit Blast) and have loved every minute of every single workout.

Step Moves may be the most fun I've had doing a step workout since trying Rhythmic Step for the first time.

Circuit Blast was exactly that - a blast. I was shocked (pun intended) that my heart rate stayed up throughout the entire workout. Man, it was fun!!

MMA Boxing - whew!! I had DOMS in my arms and backs the next day and my core was sore!! This workout flew by! Next time I will add on the heavy bag workout.

HiiT 30/30, 40/20, and Double Pyramid. 40/20 may be my favorite. But I liked all three. Double Pyramid has my favorite music in a workout video EVER! And when I did 30/30 and the line taps were over, I kept looking at the corner of the screen, waiting for the timer to come back and then Cathe told me it was over!! I couldn't believe it!!!

I can't wait to get to the rest of this series, and I can't wait to incorporate it with STS Strength (which I'll be starting up again in the new year).

Thank you so much for these workouts, Cathe. They're a big "HiiT" with this Cathlete!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.