It's 12:30 eastern time......

Hi Cathe!

I'll ask a few trivial questions!;-)

What will the music be like on the new workouts? Mostly instrumental or vocal?

How about the cast members? Do you know who they will be?

I was excited to read about the new set! Can't wait to see it!

Hope you're back in "fighting-form" soon! Your new workouts are what I need to get my behind (literally) back in gear!

Wendy

Hi Cathe!!! :) cool that you're online right now!

I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU for you incredible workouts! I just began with you in July, and already you've done more for my body (endurance as well as muscle definition) than all my years of working out at the gym and on my own. I've always looked fit, but MAN OH MAN did I learn I was not really "fit" until I tried your workouts! lol But, I'm loving them, and doing better and better each day! I even have now begun to like you GS Legs (which I didn't care for at first, compared to S&H and PS...which I LOVE). :) GS Leg's faster reps have grown on me now. :) I'm now looking into adding yoga to my training to incr my flexibility, just so I can do those awful planks and stability ball workouts you have in some of your dvds. ugh! ..but, I'm not giving up!

THANKS for all your hard work, and incredible professionalism! I love your style! I have just about every dvd now (almost), and I feel like I know you-- which is due to your easy going, fun, and very genuine personality. I feel confident that you will always put out top notch quality workouts, regardless of how large your company grows. :)

Happy NEW Year!

Hi Cathe,

I just wanted to thank YOU for your workouts. I found you last year, and have been hooked ever since. I love challenging myself and your workouts provide that every single time I do them! I figure if I'm going to spend an hour of my time working out I want it to mean something and you deliver that.

I'm a patient (;-) ) pre-orderer and I'm excited to get my hands on the new batch of workouts - have a fabulous 2006!!

Jess

Hi, Cathe,

I felt Chris' replies yesterday to legitimate and politely-phrased questions in a now-locked thread were unprofessional, if not downright offensive. Do you agree with his responses and the manner in which he stated them? I refer specifically to the following:

1. He called a poster rude when she seemed quite polite to me.

2. He said we should be mad at the way other companies do business. What in the world does that have to do with the topic at hand?

3. The only thing he offered up was a ``you can always cancel your preorder'' statement. This seems like lousy customer service to me.

Sincerely,

Melrose

Cathe, happy new year! I hope you and your family had a really nice holiday. I am so excited for the new DVDs. Just as long as they come to me, do whatever it takes to give us those workouts we know and love. So glad to see you hanging around for a bit. One of these days I would be so thrilled to meet you. I'm about 2.5 hours away here in NY. Hey neighbor ;)

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

RE: Beginner/Intermediate Rotations

Hi Cathe,

With more and more beginners coming aboard is there any way possible you could post beginner/intermediate rotations along with your advanced rotations? I know there is a Basic Step and Body Fusion rotation a couple more rotations spread throughout but it would be extremely nice if the beginners/intermediates had monthly rotations also. The weight workouts that you have are fine and can be modified but as for as your cardio you could post short workouts for us using Imax 2,3, Bootcamp, Bodymax, etc. (example: cycle 1, interval 1 or interal 1 & 2, Warmup, Cooldown) if you know what I am getting at. I know I don't have a lot of the Advanced Cardio Workouts because I think they are to hard for me BUT if you were to do rotations with them I would most definetely purchase them because you are using them in beginners/intermediates rotations. I think more will follow.

--Kimberly C

Hi Beachgerrrl! Thank you for such kind words. I know what you mean about having to warm up to new types of workouts too. Sometimes we don't like to give other things a try because what we are currently doing works just fine. But you never know until you give it a fair try right? If nothing else, we learn that what we liked before still is what works best for us, or that doing something new stimulated a better response, or that incorporating a little of both threw a new curve ball to round out our fitness program, etc. There are many things to learn and or confirm simply from trying things a little differently.

Wow, I went off on a tangent there, ha!

Happy New Year!
Cathe

Cathe,
It's so great of you to set some time aside to say Hello.
Thanks for your workouts. I am in the best shape of my life ever and am thinking of training for a half-marathon. I've lost inches and pounds and gained a lot of stamina and confidence.

I can't wait for your new workouts.

Happy New Year,

:) :)
Barb

Hi Anne! No, we will not begin filming on the 6th but I am hoping to be able to give you more information on the 6th.

Take Care,
Cathe

Hi Wendy! The music is a combo of vocal and instrumental. I have learned that this mixture is a good one so that I am not fighting with lyrics when I am cueing.

I can't share cast members because things always come up in peoples lives and sometimes changes have to be made. So I prefer to wait on that one ;-)

I hope to be in fighting form soon too. I see the doc for a follow up tomorrow.

Nice chatting with you!

Cathe

Hi Kimberly! We are slowly expanding our beginner/int offerings on DVD. I'm not quite sure I have enough of them yet to offer monthly beg/int cardio workouts without becoming too redundant. But I will keep your comments in mind. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Cathe

Hi Cathe!

Sorry to hear that you are injured and wish you a speedy recovery. Will you be able to film your workouts as planned?

I was trying to find the CCETV press release that your mentioned in your announcement, but couldn't find it on the CCETV website. I was wondering if you can post a link to it, if there is one.

I'm looking forward to the new DVDs and hope all goes well.

Best wish for the New Year.

Hi Melrose! With all due respect, I am choosing not to discuss this topic publically any further. I know this will disappoint some people and I accept that. Thank you for your cooperation.

Happy New Year!
Cathe

>Hi Kimberly! We are slowly expanding our beginner/int
>offerings on DVD. I'm not quite sure I have enough of them
>yet to offer monthly beg/int cardio workouts without becoming
>too redundant. But I will keep your comments in mind. Thank
>you for sharing your thoughts.
>
>Cathe

That would be fantastic!! Thank you, Cathe! I've avoided your rotations because I'm such a clutz--LOL! I look forward to the day I can pull off one of your IMAX step workouts:eek: :D .

Michele

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.