itreads for BFL

teach4s

Cathlete
Hi,
I am starting BFL again and wondered if any of you that love itrain could make a recommendation for me? The program recommends 20 minutes of interval type cardio. I would like to find an itread that I can do on the treadmill.
Thanks so much!
Laura

Laura,

Nothing in the iTread library that I have is strictly BFL (1 min at successively higher intensities and then cycle again...).

But if you are willing to stretch the principle to say vary intensity progressively up and then a short recovery before upping intensity, these 20 minute iTreads may work iTread Set 1 or Set 20. The first song on iTread 1 is one of my favorites. I havent heard it on nany other iTrains.

~* Vrinda *~

Gayle (banslug) used iTread 13 and iTread 19 (30 minute sprints) very successfully while doing BFL. I hope she doesn't mind me "tootin" her horn here. ;-)

I think the key is to make them intense. I've been using iTread 24 Run Intervals for a nice longer interval workout, too. I'm in week 10 of my first challenge and loving the results and program. :)

We have a BFL Check In thread everyday, you're more than welcome to come join us!

Kathy g

I am doing BFL! I used iTread 13 (sprints and hills) a few times and it kicks my butt every time! Love that workout! I use mostly Cathe's IMAX DVD's or any other Cathe step DVD for high intensity! I think Cathe's step DVD's are all high intensity! JMO!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

HEY KATHY!!!!!!!!!!! (just kidding)

But Kathy is right. I use 13 and 19 both, QUITE OFTEN and really kick butt with them!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.