Itread

sittinduck

Cathlete
I had mentioned I wanted an Ipod..so my husband said what exactly do you want it to do? I hear I tread alot and want to know what this is??? As I have googled it and I get "I tread up the mountain" and that can't be it. I would like to buy an Ipod I can grow with in fitness can you all help with explaining what an I tread is???

thank you duck

Hi Duck...

iTread are workouts put out by iTrain (there are also iClimb, iSculpt, iBallet, etc.). They are guided cardio workouts that you download to your iPod and they are fantastic. Cardio Coach is another company that produces guided cardio workouts to use on cardio machines (or outside).

iTread is basically a workout that you listen to while working out on a treadmill or running outside that has music and also a coach guiding you through various phases (warm-up, challenges like sprints and hills and a cooldown/stretch). So kinda like Cathe, but without the visuals.

Just so you know, Cathe will also be releasing a series of iPod workouts in the near future.:)

ETA - to find the iTread workouts, go to www.itrain.com and for Cardio Coach, hit up www.cardiocoach.com

I don't know - Grace has been driving me crazy or late with all of her hoots and yeooowwws. I do love Sean - wish he'd come out with more workouts, though...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.