Itinerary???

xschwarz

Cathlete
Did I miss the schedule of events? It looks as if peeps seem to know what time things begin on Friday.

Maybe I've been living under a rock!!:+

Cathe's announcement indicates that the Friday Meet and Greet begins at 4:00. The buses will depart in front of the Fairfield Inn at 3:30.

We will be sending all road trippers an itinerary soon. We are just finalizing a few minor details.

Lorrayne

Hi all. I know you must be swamped putting details in place, and I'm sure these board glitches cannot be easy. We are firming up all of our final travel plans and I'm just wondering if you think you'll have the itinerary soon? Some of us are leaving on Wednesday. I am sorry to be a pest.:(

Lorrie (who is this LAS person? Oh yah - it's me -- L Sass) :confused:

Lorrie,

Keep an eye out for the itinerary in your inboxes. It should be there within the next 12 hours or so.
Lorrayne

Hope this works...

Edit: Oops, I see you got it. Well, maybe this will help someone else!

I saved it as text to import here...hope this comes out right!

Schedule of Events

Friday

Time/Activity

9:10 – 10:10 AM
STEP/UPPER BODY BLAST CLASS WITH CATHE
This is Cathe’s regularly-taught Friday morning class and gym member “regulars” will be
attending, but the class is open free of charge to all Road Trippers who are in town.
Plan to arrive early – it’s first-come-first-served space!

10:10 AM – 3:30 PM
FREE MORNING AND AFTERNOON
You’re welcome to stick around the gym and “play”, and there is also great shopping (Deptford Mall is right down the street from our hotels) and dining (Friendly’s… ice cream…..<wink>) in the nearby area. You’re also close to Philly (wonderful sightseeing) and, of course, not far from the legendary New Jersey shore if you’re craving a little sand & surf time!

3:30 PM “THE CATHE BUS” DEPARTS FROM FRONT DOOR OF THE FAIRFIELD INN FOR MEET & GREET PARTY

4:00 – 9:45 PM
REGISTRATION AND MEET & GREET PARTY AT CATHE’S GYM
Our hostess Cathe invites you to join her as we kick off the Road Trip in high spirits! Come casual, and enjoy lots of activities including the 3rd Annual Road Trip Team Relay Race, plus yummy food, healthy beverages, games, prizes, hugs and an introduction to all the fun of your upcoming weekend! . We promise you a great evening that you'll be talking about for hours!!
Cathe DVD’s and Cathe Gear from shopcathe.com will be available for browsing and purchase this evening, as well as throughout the weekend. We also hope to have some sneak previews for you of some of the soon-to-be-released Fitness by Cathe line from Altus Athletics!
NOTE: Wear ONLY soft-soled shoes (e.g., sneakers), and bring a pair of PJ’s, yoga clothes or other comfy clothes for a special treat – our end-of-evening Pajama Nightcap Soothing Stretch Mini-Class!

10:00 PM BUS DEPARTS GYM TO RETURN TO THE HOTELS

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Saturday

Time/Activity
6:30 – 7:15 AM
BREAKFAST (FREE!) AT YOUR HOTEL!

7:15 AM BUS DEPARTS FROM FRONT DOOR OF FAIRFIELD INN FOR CATHE’S
GYM. PLEASE BE ON TIME!!!

8:15 – 8:25 AM
OFFICIAL ROAD TRIP GROUP PHOTO WITH CATHE
We’ll take this picture in a place you’ll all recognize – Cathe’s filming studio!

8:30 – 9:30 AM
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! FIRST CLASS WITH CATHE — STEP!
Join Cathe as she leads us through a grin-filled hour of very familiar, straightforward stepping fun to get our day rolling! The energy in the room will blow you away!!!!

9:30 – 10:00 AM
Take pix, shop, grab a quick shower or clean-up, have some water… and maybe a little coffee!! . Get ready for next class.

10:00 – 11:00 AM
SURPRISE GUEST SPEAKER FOR GROUP “A” (NOTE: Ends at 11:00 AM)
AND
SECOND CLASS WITH CATHE FOR GROUP "B" (NOTE: Ends at 10:50 AM –
Group “B”, you’ll get a little time for a quick change!)
(Which class?? Well, one big hint – it’ll either be Boot Camp or Lower Body
Blast. Get ready to WOOOOORRRRRK! But SHHH!! Group “B”, don’t tell
Group” A” whatcha did, okay?)
We’ll split into two groups of about 50 people each for the next two hours. As one group spends a little more quality time with Cathe <wicked wink>, the other group will get to hear a wonderful guest speaker talk to us about Musculoskeletal Injuries. Great info for us hard-working Catheites to have!

And then we will switch places…
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
SURPRISE GUEST SPEAKER FOR GROUP “B” (NOTE: Ends at 12:00 PM)
AND
SECOND CLASS WITH CATHE FOR GROUP “A” (NOTE: Ends at 11:50 AM –
Group “A”, you’ll get a little head start on changing for lunch!)

12:00 - 12:20 PM
Quick break for water, ladies & gents’ room, and to change into outfit for lunch.
Suggestion: You may want to wear your next fitness outfit under your street clothes!
12:20 – 2:15 PM
LUNCH AT SAMURAI JAPANESE HIBACHI RESTAURANT
Ahhhhhhhh… Time for socializing, taking pics, autograph signing, and food fights (just kidding!) while we munch out on great healthy food and laugh at how great we were in our classes!

2:30 – 3:30 PM
ENCORE VISIT WITH OUR GUEST SPEAKER, ENTIRE RT GROUP
This afternoon’s topic is timely as we wait for the release of STS: Periodization!

3:30 – 3:40 PM
Quick break to grab some water, hit the ladies & gents’ room, and get into your clothes for your third class with Cathe!

3:40 – 4:40 PM
KEEP IT MOVING! THIRD CLASS WITH CATHE!
(Oh my… If we do Boot Camp in the morning, this’ll be Lower Body Blast. If
we do LBB in the morning, we’ll do Boot Camp! .)
Let’s finish our day STRONG with another hour of nonstop sweat & fun!

5:00 PM BUS PICKUP AT GYM TO RETURN RT’ers TO HOTELS
The bus will begin loading up IMMEDIATELY after our last class.

5:30 – 6:45 PM
Shower and dress VERY CASUALLY for dinner!!

6:45 PM BUS DEPARTS FROM FRONT DOOR OF THE FAIRFIELD INN FOR OUR
FITNESS FEAST & DJ DANCE PARTY AT CATHE’S GYM!

7:00 – 10:30 PM
FITNESS FEAST & DJ DANCE PARTY BACK AT CATHE’S GYM!
Cathe is your hostess once again for a delicious catered dinner. Let’s relax together, get to know each other and give our tired bodies a little rest & refueling before we hit the dance floor together! Be sure to study up on your Cathe knowledge, because we’ll play our Cathe Trivia Game for fun prizes! We’ve got more surprises in store for you, too, so don’t miss this delightful evening!

10:45 PM BUS DEPARTS FOR HOTELS

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Sunday

Time/Activity
6:00 – 6:30 AM
BREAKFAST (FREE!) AT YOUR HOTEL! (JUST GRAB A SMALL BITE
BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE A BIG OL’ FEED AFTER OUR CLASS!)

6:30 AM BUS DEPARTS FROM FRONT DOOR OF THE FAIRFIELD INN FOR
CATHE’S GYM

7:00 – 8:00 AM
EARLY BIRD WAKEUP FOURTH CLASS WITH CATHE – KICKBOX!
C’mon everybody, PUT YOUR GAME FACE ON! You can do anything for ONE LAST HOUR! Let’s make it a good one!

8:00 – 8:30 AM
Time for a quick clean-up before the bus comes!

8:30 AM BUS DEPARTS FROM CATHE’S GYM FOR FIVE POINTS DINER FOR
FAREWELL BRUNCH

9:00 – 10:45 AM
FAREWELL BRUNCH AT FIVE POINTS DINER
We’ve earned it and now it’s time for some sinfully good New Jersey diner food, plus one last chance to take pictures, exchange addresses and phone numbers with new friends, and enjoy some great big hugs!

11:00 AM BUS DEPARTS FROM FIVE POINTS DINER TO HOTELS, AND RAPID
ROVER PICKS UP SOME ROAD TRIPPERS AT FIVE POINTS DINER
FOR TRANSPORT TO PHILLY INT’L AIRPORT OR AMTRAK
STATION
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye…
Thank you, Cathe, Chris, Nancy and everyone at Cathe dot Com! See you next year!!!!

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.