items in my cart: need high step?

LadyLep

Cathlete
Hi-

I've recently had my 4th boy (8 weeks ago) and have a lot of weight to lose, but was doing Cathe DVDs for 6 month before conceiving. (Still trying to work up to doing her workouts...starting with Wii Active and the Firm) Here is what I have:

DVDs:
Body Max 2
Imax 2/Cardio and Weights
Core Max
Muscle Max
Hardcore Extreme

in DVR:
step blast
rhythmic step
Stretch Max
Kick Punch Crunch
Legs and Glutes
Chest and Back
Muscle Endurance

I have a step (the Firm Box), 3 ft resistance bands, dumbbells, bar, and a stability ball. Here is what I have in my cart:

Hiit
Drill Max
Step Jump & Pump/Step Blast
4Day Split
Rhythmic Step/Interval Max/Maximum Intensity Cardio
6ft resistance bands

I'm wondering if I really need a high step and how many do I need? It looks like it is just one square frame for $15, but what about the top? I don't see that. I don't want to buy a whole new step, just the high step, if it's even necessary.

Thanks!

high step

I see no reason to buy a high step if you already have a regular step bench. I do everything on my step bench, the high step is just a small version of the regular step. Save your money & buy more DVDs instead

I don't think you need a high step. There is one segment in 4DS lower body where she uses one. But, you can substitute with your regular step. Just use the end, no problem.

Alisha

If you buy the high step it comes with the topper & 5 risers. And a DVD. I liked that it came with all the risers so I can use them with my regular step to make it higher (4 ea side) for weight work, also some of the HIIT 40/20 has the step w/4 risers per side...from the butt kicks to the end.

thanks!

I'll probably go ahead and get those! Hoping to have my body ready enough for Cathe workouts by May! The Firm was tough today and Wii active is also a decent workout.

Allison

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.