It Must Be Kismet

melagras

Cathlete
As some of you know from a previous thread, I have been looking for a job for a few months. Either it was fate or kismet, but I was about to leave my house to go sign up for Fall semester classes at a local college when I got a call from a firm that I interviewed with back in late February for an office management position. The attorney's paralegal gave notice today and he called me immediately. If I want the job, it is mine. He wants me to take the weekend to think it over and call him on Tuesday.

You can't imagine the relief I am feeling right now. Maybe it was all of the good karma from you Cathletes!

Oh, :) what wonderful news! I remember your post about searching for jobs a little while back. Best of luck in your latest chapter. Things will become a little easier from here.

As some of you know from a previous thread, I have been looking for a job for a few months. Either it was fate or kismet, but I was about to leave my house to go sign up for Fall semester classes at a local college when I got a call from a firm that I interviewed with back in late February for an office management position. The attorney's paralegal gave notice today and he called me immediately. If I want the job, it is mine. He wants me to take the weekend to think it over and call him on Tuesday.

You can't imagine the relief I am feeling right now. Maybe it was all of the good karma from you Cathletes!

How wonderful! I am thrilled for you. Such a relief. And how nice to know that he wasted no time in contacting you: so you know, you made an impression when you met and interviewed. Congrats. Bask for a little while, OK? Enjoy the feeling.

Clare

Well, it has been three weeks since I started my new job. The duties associated with this job are nothing like what I was told in the interview. I can't keep up. Now I know why the lady I replaced had to get out of here. I should have told him no, accepted my FAFSA loan and registered for college courses like I had planned. Live and learn:(

Aw, I am so sorry to hear this melagras. You tried to do what felt most practical, I understand. Will those courses be available for Winter/January registration? I really hope so.

Well, it has been three weeks since I started my new job. The duties associated with this job are nothing like what I was told in the interview. I can't keep up. Now I know why the lady I replaced had to get out of here. I should have told him no, accepted my FAFSA loan and registered for college courses like I had planned. Live and learn:(

Sorry to hear that. Is the registration no longer available?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.