IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!! My mailbox held only two tiny envelopes today - both junk mail.

Tomorrow!! Tomorrow!! ;)

I am not planning on starting the program until January 7, so I have plenty of breathing room and can chill out. :cool:

Lucky you gettingfitmom,

Open it, Open it, if you haven't already LOL !

I always have a preview party when Cathe dvd's come, it's a fun way to get to know the work outs.

Happy Friday!

Brigitte:)

I wonder if anyone has ever stalked their mailman in anticipation of a Cathe package!!!

Lisa

Yes, I admit that for the 2006, 2007, and 2008 releases I went right to the UPS warehouse as soon as I saw arrival scan on my tracking. It was early but they knew me personally over there bc I did so much shipping with them for my store. When the next 2 releases came they dropped them off at my work with my everyday freight. The driver said "I saw your name so I grabbed it."
I miss having that access. Now I live out in BFE and my in laws get the mail. :(

wondering when it will arrive in minneapolis-- can't wait! anyone in my neck of the woods received theirs yet?

I live in SE PA (about an hour and a half from Cathe's Gym) I did open it and looked it over. I won't be able to start till Feb. due to surgery in January...but I can't wait! Mine came regular mail, not UPS

I live in SE PA (about an hour and a half from Cathe's Gym) I did open it and looked it over. I won't be able to start till Feb. due to surgery in January...but I can't wait! Mine came regular mail, not UPS

I'm glad you got yours, and you have my empathy in not being able to start Xtrain now. For the last several releases (except CF/TTM) I haven't been able to do the workouts because of surgery. In fact, I was beginning to feel like I could predict Cathe's release dates by my surgery dates because they were so spot on. It's frustrating to have the workouts and not be able to participate in all the excitement. It's bad enough not to be able to work out, let alone miss a release. I'm actually supposed to have surgery again, but I think the surgery scheduler forgot about me because I haven't heard from her since October! I've intentionally put off calling her for the sole reason that I was getting my spin bike and expected Xtrain. I just couldn't go through the frustration again. I'll call her mid-January. This time I'll only be laid up for 2-3 weeks, but I just didn't want to miss out on the fun!

Best of luck to you with your surgery and recovery!

Ordered within the first few hours of presale in west Michigan but if it doesn't come on Monday, I'm hoping by next Saturday.

I'm in the PNW, north of Seattle & I got mine today! I wasn't expecting I'd receive until after New Years. we didn't have any issues with snow on the roads anywhere here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.