Issue/question about Cathe live on firestick

nclncl

Cathlete
Hi. I recently got a firestick for my TV and have been happily using the Cathe app to play Cathe live videos, which is great. However, I have noticed that the newest 3 videos are NOT on my app. I have unplugged and replugged in my firestick and still no new workouts. The last video I can see on my firestick is 276 All in Upper Body. Previously, I have not had to do anything to get the new videos...they have just showed up. Please advise.

I also don't get why when I look at the app on my phone or ipad (where I can see all the workouts) , that the description pops up for the workout for a few seconds, then disappears, definitely too fast for me to read it. What is going on there?

You need to sign out and then back in to get the newest workouts. That is the only way it works for me with the Firestick.
I haven't had that issue with the descriptions while viewing on my ipad or phone.

Hi nclncl,

As far as Firestick goes here is what you need to do to see our latest videos: Go to----Settings----Apps----Manage Installed Apps----Cathe Live---- Scroll down to Clear Data and click that first-----Then select Clear Cache----Finally select Force Stop. That should update the videos. You also may want to unplug it for a minute after you do all that to refresh the stick itself.

As far as disappearing descriptions using the iOS app go I can't duplicate this and we don't have any other reports of this happening. What iOS are you using and what is the model of your phone?

I’m not currently subscribed. But in November I also had the disappearing descriptions on my iPad 2nd generation air ios 13.2 I quickly captured a photo so I could review the descriptions. And then forgot to report the issue. It doesn’t happen with every workout description. 124, 146, 184, 194 I had problems with. There were quite a few more though.

So I was able to get the newest workouts by signing out of the Cathe app and signing back in . I had cleared the cache before this, but that alone did not work. I will keep this in case it happens again and will do what you recommend here.

So the descriptions don't always disappear, sometimes they stay, but often they show up for a second then disappear. (Taking a picture is kinda brilliant!) That is an inconsistent though bothersome problem. I have an iphone 6 and and ipad pro 9.7 inch. I am running the latest IOS available, so 12.4.4 for iphone and 13.3 for the ipad pro.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.