Is this CTX 2???

dstuyvesant

Cathlete
"A four day cardio/weight split routine (ie: a) 30 minute form of cardio plus 30 minutes upper body b) 30 minute form of cardio plus 30 minutes standing lower body focus c) 30 minute form of cardio plus 30 minutes remaining upper body d) 30 minute form of cardio plus 30 minutes lower body floorwork."

If it is, I'm all over it!

dvs

It does sound very similar, doesn't it? I'm definitely getting this one (if I'm still exercising at that age...who knows when it will actually be out! LOL!).

Where did you find this description? What does it relate to? Maybe I'm being dense but I don't remember it.

CLare

Clare -

In Cathe's Announcement post - she lists that as one of the next workouts they will be producing. In the winter releases. It is not available for pre-order or anything yet - just on her To_do list of new workouts.

You can get this by doing a CTX cardio followed by Pure Strength. Each split is about 30 minutes and the lower body splits nicely into standing and floor legs.
Beth

Gotcha, thanks for the reminder. Thought I had missed something and wanted to see if I had to panic or not!

Clare :)

Its a shame that the description doesn't say anything about whether the weights will be high rep or low rep. I won't buy until I know because I don't need another Cathe high rep, no rest between sets, workout. The layout (cardio followed by upper or lower body weights) does sound good though.

I like the "weights before cardio" set-up also. But a premix on each with the option of "cardio before weights" would be great, as it would make the workout more flexible.

I like the weights before cardio too. I also REALLY hope the cardio is 30 minutes; not including warm up and cool down.
I like that idea of a Premix option, Kathryn.
Susan C.M.

I am really looking forward to this set of workouts. I'm doing a CTX rotation right now, and I feel I get the best results when I do a short cardio and weight segment daily.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.