Is the Turbo Tower sold out?

geomom

Cathlete
I was planning to get a turbo tower and it is not showing up in the Cathe store. Does anyone know if it is sold out right now?

I've seen the Turbo Tower in Dunham's, I don't remember the price but I know you can get a 20% off coupon from them online.

Hope this helps!

...Cheryl

Tracy, Thanks for looking into that for me. DH wanted one for Christmas and that's what I get for not ordering it sooner! I guess it will be a valentine's gift or similar.

They are still showing on Target and Sport Authority web sites.

Search Altus Turbo Tower.

I got mine of amazon for a little under 70$ and no shopping cost to Hawaiii.

Sent from my iPod touch using CatheForum

Yep, that's where I bought mine earlier this year and also got a great deal, though not as good as $70!

tralaiven said:
Yep, this is where I got mine just this year (June). I think I only paid about $70 for it AND free shipping. I love it! It has the "Cathe" name endorsement and everything.

Thanks, I will look at those. I was hoping to use my $100 credit for winning the recipe of the week, but I could always use that for something else!

I finally decided to buy one too, now that I'm getting STS for Christmas...woohoo! But it seems to be sold out on Cathe.com, Amazon, and I could not find it on Sports Authority's website either. But I found it for $79 on Walmart's website! And they do free shipping to store. I wasn't crazy about the idea of picking something up at WalMart around Christmas, so I chose direct shipping to my house, and it was only $5 extra. Nice! So mine was $88 with tax and shipping, and it's supposed to be here between 12/14 and 12/19. YAY!!!!

I just ordered mine from Walmart.com. It was the Altus Turbo Tower for $79.

I too, tried to order it from Cathe, but it wasn't here and I NEED it in the next week or two before I begin STS!! Kind of feel a bit guilty:( LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.