Is it time yet???????

Is there a certain time when the presale actually starts? I just tried to click on the "pre-order" button, and nothing happens!! :(

MC

Hi, Fit44! :) It's great to see the Cathletes again. I found I was having waaay too much fun on the forums and had to step away from the computer.

Hope everyone is doing well. <3

MC, I think the pre-sale starts at Noon Eastern. (Despite knowing this, I'll be an idiot and start clicking that darn button at 10 and 11 anyway. :p )

I'm excited about this one! I didn't buy Shock Cardio so I'm in preorder withdrawal. :eek: :p

So... are we ordering DVD's, downloads, or both? I want to embrace the new technology but I'm not quite ready to abandon the security of DVD's, so I guess I'm springing for both! :D

ETA Hello LW and Cynthia (and everyone)! It's great to "see" you guys!!! I haven't been spending much time on the forum either. Most of my forum friends are on FB now and I've been able to keep up with (most) everyone there.

Last edited:
Cathe, we love seeing your pretty face here too! :) My order is in and I will try to wait patiently. But, HURRY UP, will ya? We'll just wait for you here! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.