Is it just me or is IMAX 2 like the ultimate butt kicker? Whew!!!!

sassyella

Cathlete
I could only make it through the first 30 minutes last night! Maybe I should just act like the intermediate exerciser that I am and do the shortened step version.. adding those blasts is killer! I can do the entire Step Blast tape (which I love) but IMAX 2 makes me look at Cathe like she's inhuman... seriously? Are you real Cathe or are you a computer program? (LOL)...

If IMAX is tougher than IMAX 2, then I just need to wait for my advanced card to come in the mail b4 I try it. :) I have to say though, it's been a while since I've exercised 5-6 times a week. I still consider myself intermediate - low level advanced, but IMAX 2 completely humbles me :) I'm pretty top heavy, so anything that involves a lot of high impact jumping wears me out quicker (imagine doing IMAX 2 holding 2 5# weights (LOL).

RE: Is it just me or is IMAX 2 like the ultimate butt k...

Have you done Imax, the original? Talk about Cathe not being human! She does tuck jumps like there are huge springs on the bottom of her shoes, not to mention any plyo moves. Both are GREAT tapes. Good Luck as strive for those last 5 intervals! :7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hey Jilly!

Thinking alike here! I guess I'm a s-l-o-w-e-r typer then you!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Hey Jilly!

I TOTALLY agree....IMAX 1 is harder than IMAX 2 - strictly my opinion that is. :eek:) But, I think that IMAX 2 is more fun.

Just my thoughts.

Marcia.

Marcia~My thoughts exactly! Imax was my very fav til Imax2 came along. Both are such great tapes.

Well, my ultimate butt kicker is MIC... No recovery after the intervals, only high intensity hi-lo then step then intervals... I am still chocked by this one :eek:

The good thing about a really tough workout is that it gives you something to strive for and when you finally do it completely, it is such a good feeling. You can do step blast and that's great! Just keep plugging away at Imax2 and one day you'll surprise yourself.

JJ

PS. I also think Imax is tougher than Imax2 but I love 'em both}(

thx for the vote of confidence Ninjamom... actually it's good to be challenged... especially in the DVD world you know? It's kinda like being a Jetson, if ya think abt it... we can get a gym class workout without looking for a parking spot, or worrying about getting to class on time! :)

Hey, 30 minutes of IMAX 2 is a LOT. So pat yourself on the back.:) Add one interval at a time and pretty soon you'll be singing that Pina Colada song at the end.:7

Pinky

Karina I agree! I did MIC the other day after not doing it for a few months...WOW....I forgot how intense it was....Imax1 I do think is a bit...just a bit harder to me. And yes...Imax2 is more fun...:)...Carole

I just did Imax 2 for the first time today - and it HURT! If the original Imax is even harder....well I think it will be some time before I try it out!

Josie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.