Is anyone ordering Tracy S. new workouts?

I thought about it but I passed in the end. I have Parts which sits, unused, on my shelf. I previewed it but it just didn't click with me. I have a couple of her other workouts, too, which I don't use. The same is true with Amy Bento's Slo-Mo -- it's just not my cup of tea.

I do want to give kudos to both Tracey and Amy because I think they are so nice and have GREAT customer service. I've had interactions with both of them and I was so impressed with their kindness and speed in getting back to me. I have an open mind about both instructors and I will always keep an eye out for future releases. Never say never ;)

>Sounds like me, I have preordered from all those people plus a
>couple more CIA ones. Can't help myself. And hey, I see
>you're from O'Fallon--I lived there for one summer (back in
>'95).

Hey Lainie (neighbor)! :) Yep, we've lived here since '93 (moved from North County St. Louis)...are you from Missouri originally? Where did you move? Sorry you're not still here...we could meet up! :)

>>Sounds like me, I have preordered from all those people plus
>a
>>couple more CIA ones. Can't help myself. And hey, I see
>>you're from O'Fallon--I lived there for one summer (back in
>>'95).
>
>Hey Lainie (neighbor)! :) Yep, we've lived here since '93
>(moved from North County St. Louis)...are you from Missouri
>originally? Where did you move? Sorry you're not still
>here...we could meet up! :)

I'm originally from Texas but I went to Southeast Missouri State in Cape Girardeau. I spent the summer in O'Fallon when I was doing a Baptist college summer missions program. I love St. Louis and still have a lot of friends in the area.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
dream blog: http://dreamerfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/f]

Yes. I ordered all of her new ones.

To me the issue with the voice in The Parts Series had more to do with Mindy's Production company, as can be seen when you compare them against Walking Strong for which she used a different company.

At least that's what I think.:)

And btw, Walking Strong is an amazing treadmill workout.

I ordered some. I didn't like the first video I did of hers, high intensity kickboxing I think was the name of it. Super short, and she seemed so mad and unfriendly in the video. So serious. It took me a while to get over my first impression, but I got over it and like her now. :)

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

HISM2 and the Parts workout were my first order from Tracey. I like parts of the HISM2 and not so crazy about the Parts....maybe an off day when I have done aerobics at lunch. Anyhow, do you think the original HISM is worth having? I have wondered which was better....thanks.

I ordered some of her newest circuit, strike zone and hi low med ball - hoping they are good. I think she has a lot of potential and am hoping that these are really good... otherwise I probably won't preorder from her again.

I caved and ordered strike zone. I ordered her last kickbox DVD and only used it 4 times. I am so hoping I like this one! I really NEED a new GOOD kickbox workout!:)

I've been disappointed with past preorders so no, I didn't order. These sound really good, but I also thought the past workouts I ordered sounded really good. I've given up with her on step, b/c she hasn't produced one like her original HISM and I saw a lot of potential in her for producing awesome step workouts with fresh, complex choreography. I will watch for clips and reviews and save up to purchase the workouts if they end up being as great as Tracey's write ups/descriptions make them sound. I hope they live up to the hype b/c they DO sound like they will be awesome workouts!
Angela:)

Yes, that has always been the problem. There's a lot of talk and hype, but the products fell short. I am doing this pre-order with her but it will be the last if the quality is off and the voice is irritating, as before.

Clare

>Yes, that has always been the problem. There's a lot of talk
>and hype, but the products fell short. I am doing this
>pre-order with her but it will be the last if the quality is
>off and the voice is irritating, as before.

I agree.
This is her last chance with me as well.
As others have said, the workouts SOUND good, but in the past (except for "walking strong," IMO) they haven't lived up to the description.

Yes I preordered.

I have all of Tracey's DVDs. I think her video's have been hits or misses. But I believe they are still worth buying because the good ones outweight the so-so ones.... the few gems in the rough are worth it to me.. at least for now.

I haven't clicked with Tracey. Her heart is in the right place. Seemed like until Walking Strong, she was trying to please everyone and ended up pleasing hardly anyone. Then she did Walking Strong on a whim (possibly wrong about that), did it her way, and she's much more relaxed. It works - or so I've read (makes me yearn for a treadmill to try it myself).

I've only kept her Parts Series. Her voice is so forced, I hesitate to pull it out to do it.

Haven't ordered any of the new ones. I hope she's relaxed and they're great workouts. Personally, the set reminds me of the cramped and dark quarters that were used in the original TLPs. I'll wait for reviews.

Diane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.