Is a Road Trip or a Camp still a possibility?

amy_b

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe,
Are you still thinking about planning a Road Trip Weekend or a Fitness Mini Camp? Or do you have too big of a crowd now?
Just curious! I'd love to come. Also, if a person were to be in your neck of the woods, would it be possible to attend one of your live classes?
Thank you so much! Can't wait to get my 11 new DVDs!!
Amy

Hi Amy--I don't know where you live but there are several of us in the NJ/Philly/NYC area who are hoping to visit Cathe after the HC series is all wrapped up. If you're interested PM me & I'll add you to the list.

Hi Maximus,

I think you already have me on the list for any Cathe field trip but I'm not 100% sure. So if I'm not on the list, please put me down for it! I am so dying for a Cathe field trip! Just let me know when!!!

Thanks.

Sanchia

Hi Amy! Yes, we will still hold these events. We are in the final stages of a grand opening of the new facility. Once I get my footing down with the launch, I will begin the planning for a road trip.

For now, I just please request that nobody come visit until we are in the new facility. We are so busy right now and I would feel awful about not giving you any "hello" time.

Thanks for expressing your interest :)

OK then, I've been planning this for 8 years, I'm sure another few months won't hurt. :)

Sanchia, you are on the list!

Hi,
I live in Norhtern New Jersey, I would love to go to a Cathe Camp or road trip. Please put me on the list.
Phyllis

Awesome! Ever since Cathe mentioned this some time ago I've been hoping it would happen this year. Can't wait to hear the details!

Every year I take a trip that's all about me. }( This year I'm hoping it will be a Cathe Camp vacation.

>Hi, Cathe,
>Are you still thinking about planning a Road Trip Weekend or a
>Fitness Mini Camp? Or do you have too big of a crowd now?
>Just curious! I'd love to come. Also, if a person were to be
>in your neck of the woods, would it be possible to attend one
>of your live classes?
>Thank you so much! Can't wait to get my 11 new DVDs!!
>Amy
Please include me in a Road Trip Weekend info!
Thanks
Denise

Hi,

My very first time posting on the forum, but I've been reading on occasion. I live in Vancouver, Washington but would love to meet Cathe. I was hoping that there might be a planned event at some point. Can you please put me on the mailing list? I have been working out to Cathe for years now and like all of you just can't say enough about how wonderful she is! I'm closing in on 40 years old and thanks to Cathe I look better now than ever.

Hoping to meet some fellow Cathe fans soon.

Kassie:)

I have to say that doing a Cathe Camp or Road Trip would be one of the highlights of my life. I'm looking forward to it!!!

Kimberly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.