iPod touch help needed!

My 7 year old son changed the passcode on our iTouch and now he can't remember it!!:mad: It has locked us out for an hour, but he still can't remember it. Anyone know how to get in?

Kids...sigh!!!
Jenn

Not a clue, but my 4 year old magnified the screen on my iphone one day to the point where I could not do anything with the phone even after powering it down - not even answer it!! I took it to an AT&T store and a very nice employee there just tapped the screen with 3 fingers and fixed it. Hopefully you have a store near you? HTH

Thanks, Jacque! It worked!! I had to rebbot the whole thing, but it definitely worked. We agreed that there would be no more resetting of the passcode from now on!!

I don't have an Apple store near me (closest one is a 2 hr drive!), so I am so glad that it worked. Had to reload all of my files, but it didn't take more than 10 minutes to do the whole thing.

We learned a lesson yesterday and my son says, "Well at least we know how to fix it now!" :)

Thanks for all your help Jennifer and Jacque (and amusing stories about the same things happening to you!!)!

Enjoy your day!
Jenn :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.