iPod armbands

Has anyone found a good iPod armband for the 80GB that works well for running.

I have read some reviews on various brands but, as usual, some are good and some bad. Figured my fellow Catheites may have better suggestions.

My bicep is about 12.5 to 13" and I was hoping to find one that will fit my "miniature" arm. :7

TIA ;-)

You didn't say what kind of ipod you have. I have the touch and recently acquired this one:

http://web.belkin.com/ipod/touch/

it works fine, seems plenty adjustable. I got it at the Apple store, where they had a very small selection (this one and one other was all they had). My bicep measures the same as yours, though I never thought of myself as having a "miniature" arm. :)

-Beth

Beth - I apologize for the "miniature" arm remark. Only said it that way because of all the reviews I read where they were talking about 15 - 17" arms and so many times said "don't think it will fit a woman with small arms".\

Some of the reviews were saying the Belkins fell apart quickly, or within a few months. Made me wonder about the quality.

I have the 80GB, I guess that is the larger of the iPods size wise. Saw some of the ones like you listed. Actually saw those at Walmart too !

Thanks for the info ! Again, sorry about the miniature arms comment.:-(

I have the old iPOD Nano (the 4gb long, skinny one) and can't find an armband anywhere. Meanwhile, thank God for cleavage.

OMG, I'm so jealous. If I had to depend on cleavage . . . well, I'd be buying a new ipod.

Thanks for the snicker,
Shari

Jacque,

I was kidding about the miniature arm comment!! There was absolutely no offense taken here -- I was trying to joke back with you. Sorry it didn't come through.

Oh, by the way, I think I completely embarassed the 20-something (or perhaps not even that?!) guy in the apple store when I told him I'd been putting my ipod in the jogbra and that probably wasn't so great for it. :)

-Beth

LOL ladies - no cleavage here but when I use my older style shuffle I just hang it down my shirt too. Or sometimes I tuck in in the little pocket in my running shorts. Not sure how that looks, but I'm not one who cares much.}(

Beth - glad you were kidding. I joke back with people with a straight face and many times have to let them know I am only kidding too. Ya just never know when someone is really offended and I don't like being on the offending side of issues.;-)

I've got no cleavage to hold the ipod in, but most of the tanks I wear have the shelf bra thing so that hold the ipod! Gets sort of sweaty in there, but I have mine in the hard plastic case to keep it from getting scratched so the moisture keeps to a minimum, but sometimes I still have to take the case off to dry the ipod. Glad I'm not the only one to do that in favor of an armband :) I used to use mine, but hated getting the weird tan if I was outside. Inside, I just put it on whatever I am using an secure it some way.

No cleavage here either -- it's all the elastic's doing! I'm very happy not to be doing it that way anymore because it always felt wrong in so many ways. :)

-Beth

>Ahh, skipped Target today. Will check it out. Thanks !:7

SKIPPED Target!? How dare you, woman! Now get shopping!!! :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.