Interval Circuit Hardcore Extreme

jennifit1

LOVE IT and HATE IT!!!

I don't know but geez this workout absolutely kicks my butt!!!!! The IMAX 3 Intervals, High Step Challenge cardio and then weights aaaggghhhh. My body says oh please just stop but my brain won't let me. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this one too! It's a great combination between the two workouts put together.
Susan C.M.

This is the one Hardcore Extreme I haven't done yet. I guess I'm saving it for one of those days I really want to pummel myself in a new and different way. The Hardcore Extreme (well the two I've done so far) and the Terminator workouts are the mostest fun out of all the videos if you ask me. It just feels so good when you get to the end. IMAX Extreme on Terminator is my favorite right now.

Just did it this weekend for the first time after reading a post on it last week. I was kind of dragging my heels because of all the equipment involved and I thought it would be a royal pain in the behind and a lot of pausing, but... I was wrong.

I previewed it almost all the way through and had everything I needed handy so I could make quick transitions. Luckily, my workout room is good size to I did not have to shuffle too much stuff around and I did really enjoy the workout. Knowing that 2 IMAX 3 intervals were in a row each time allowed my to use my cool down time to get my high step in place.

Truth be told, I should have tried it sooner. I really liked the work out and felt totally blasted by the end.

Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.