International shipping for new Low Impact series

keepfitgirl

Cathlete
Please can you tell me what the shipping cost to the UK is for the new Low Impact series (both with and without the spinning DVD)? I can't seem to find any information about international shipping costs.

Many thanks

Emma

International shipping rates

We use "Live" and actual rates, so it depends on where you live and what your package weighs. I suggest selecting USPS (Postal System) as your carrier for the lowest rates. Just enter your order in our cart and you will see your shipping charges. You can opt out before final processing without being charged.

Thanks. Am I right in saying that if I choose to get only the downloads that the slide and glide discs ship free, even to the UK?

Also, will the slide and glide discs be available as a free gift for a limited period of time?

Thanks

Emma

Discs ship free for all download customers.

Yes, we will ship the Slide and Glide discs for free to the UK or for that matter any country when you order our downloads. This offer will be for a limited time only, but we will give at least a 7 day notice on our site when this special offer will end.

Thanks. One other question. Will you be listing information about premixes for those who buy the downloads?

I would prefer to get the DVD's but the shipping cost to the UK (plus possible taxes) would make it very expensive for me. One of the reasons I like the DVD's is all the premix options.

I don't really understand why you can't offer some kind of international shipping discount, especially on the deluxe package.

Thanks

Emma

The weight of the low impact series shouldnt be too bad as the pre-orders will be packaged in the limited edition dvd case !

Anna

Thanks. One other question. Will you be listing information about premixes for those who buy the downloads?

I would prefer to get the DVD's but the shipping cost to the UK (plus possible taxes) would make it very expensive for me. One of the reasons I like the DVD's is all the premix options.

I don't really understand why you can't offer some kind of international shipping discount, especially on the deluxe package.

Thanks

Emma

When it comes to international shipping we only charge about $1 more than what the shipping carriers charges us. We're already giving pre-sale orders more than a 50% - 60%discount and further discounts are just not possible. As long as you select USPS as your shipping carrier the International shipping charges are very reasonable in most cases.

Thanks so much for offering free international shipping on the gliding discs in the first phase of the pre-sale - I sure appreciate that (and am glad I purchased early)!

I would like to know the answer to the other part of keepfitgirl's question too - will you offer the premix information to those who purchased the downloads? I know that we will be getting all the footage, and would love to make the premixes in the workout blender.

Thanks again!

Low Impact Premixes

Yes, but it may not be until a few weeks after the downloads are released. Until we actually are ready to upload the the downloads we can't be sure the chapter points are 100% correct.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.