International Postage

I would love Cathe to do this. I have probably spent about the same amount of money on import etc. fees as I have on the actual products! I think it's safe to say that I would have bought the whole bunch if I didn't have to pay for the imports.
Where about's are you from?

I am Spanish and I buy my Cathe's dvds from CK sales.I don't pay taxs, import or extra charges and they have a great consumer service. Go to: http://cksales.com/.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

>>Where about's are you from?
Australia - You?

I don't have import duty or anything like that, it's just that the express postage is such a killer! I can happily wait for surface mail - it's not as long as waiting for the second hand market.

Sorry, but we only ship by UPS to international customers. We tried using the postal service years ago and it was a disaster.

Hi,
I live in Sydney and I order from CK Sales. Their service is excellent, there is no extra tax to be paid and the packages usually arrive 7-10 days from when shipped. Where abouts in Australia do you live?
Meg

Hi Meg,

I'm in Newcastle - but it's the actual postage that's my problem as it significantly raises the price. I'm a very reluctant spender, especially on myself. But... I'm ok to wait for surface mail from a second hand seller. I'm usually less than a year behind the latest 'fad' so have time to gather feedback & reviews and shop carefully.

Just thought I might do my first presale, given that I KNOW I like Cathe's workouts - it's NOT an unknown. But that's fine, I'll just quietly pout in the corner about being poor 'second hand Rose' :)

Helen?

I am using CK sales this preorder - it will work out less expensive. For the Hardcore preorder it made more sense to order through SNM.

Cheers
Liz:)

I was in Newcastle and Nelson Bay just a few weeks ago - it is a very pretty area. I was impressed with the beautiful beaches and such easy access to amazing sights - very easy to explore on foot (even with a stroller!). I lived in Newcastle from when I was about 3 til about 7 - I started school at Hamilton South and have many happy memories ... all these years later.

Good luck with making a decision on buying presale via CK Sales - I am so happy with the service they provide.

Meg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.