Interesting core moves while lessen the pressure on Lower back

Thank you so much! I'm dealing with a bulging disc and know I really need to strengthen my core. This is so appreciated!

Glad to have some help.

Wed, I had to shovel big snow in order to get out. My husband was in Las Vagues for business trip. My lower back muscles sore. I could not not too much regular crunch. Today I ran into this video, thinking it might have some help.:p

WantFit, I just have to thank you again for this post from a few weeks ago. I've been doing these ab exercises and looking for more like them. I would love to find a DVD along these lines, but so far, no luck. I'll keep looking though.

You welcome, Nancy.:p. If you do find it one day, please share with me. I would like to have it too. It's not like I don't have enough DVDs, :cool:

WantFit, I just have to thank you again for this post from a few weeks ago. I've been doing these ab exercises and looking for more like them. I would love to find a DVD along these lines, but so far, no luck. I'll keep looking though.

I've been doing them, too! At this point it's better than following Cathe and thinking, "Hmmm, should I be doing this?"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.