Interesting core moves while lessen the pressure on Lower back

hokypoky

Cathlete
Thank you so much! I'm dealing with a bulging disc and know I really need to strengthen my core. This is so appreciated!

WantFit

Cathlete
Glad to have some help.

Wed, I had to shovel big snow in order to get out. My husband was in Las Vagues for business trip. My lower back muscles sore. I could not not too much regular crunch. Today I ran into this video, thinking it might have some help.:p

nancy324

Cathlete
WantFit, I just have to thank you again for this post from a few weeks ago. I've been doing these ab exercises and looking for more like them. I would love to find a DVD along these lines, but so far, no luck. I'll keep looking though.

WantFit

Cathlete
You welcome, Nancy.:p. If you do find it one day, please share with me. I would like to have it too. It's not like I don't have enough DVDs, :cool:

WantFit, I just have to thank you again for this post from a few weeks ago. I've been doing these ab exercises and looking for more like them. I would love to find a DVD along these lines, but so far, no luck. I'll keep looking though.

hokypoky

Cathlete
I've been doing them, too! At this point it's better than following Cathe and thinking, "Hmmm, should I be doing this?"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.