Intensity

missw716

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I was wondering why the series before LIC wasn't featured on the front page of the website. I never thought I could love a workout more than IMAX 2, but now I think Intensity might be my favorite. I always recommend that one to friends looking for a fun/hard step workout routinge. I also really love the LBB from that series as well. I thought it would be nice to see Intensity, LBB, High Reps, and STS TB Tri-Sets featured on the front page of the website.

I'm with you. Intensity and High Reps are wonderful workouts! I really hope that all future high-impact workouts will have low-impact options like Intensity does. The low impact hiit is great.

I'm with you. Intensity and High Reps are wonderful workouts! I really hope that all future high-impact workouts will have low-impact options like Intensity does. The low impact hiit is great.

I agree! I love the low impact HiiT options in Intensity and the boot camp as well. Its nice to see those premixes and I know I love to use them often. Let's hope Cathe does some more of those in future dvds.

Hugs and Merry Christmas!

Nora

I love IMAX2, Intensity and Lbb as well! I LOVE the feeling of challenge while doing them, and the great sense of accomplishment the end!

Ditto all! Intensity is definitely one of my go-to workouts when I struggle with motivation, which luckily isn't often:)

Intensity, High Reps, Lower Body Blast, STS Total Body

Hi Cathe,

I was wondering why the series before LIC wasn't featured on the front page of the website. I never thought I could love a workout more than IMAX 2, but now I think Intensity might be my favorite. I always recommend that one to friends looking for a fun/hard step workout routinge. I also really love the LBB from that series as well. I thought it would be nice to see Intensity, LBB, High Reps, and STS TB Tri-Sets featured on the front page of the website.

All of these workouts were featured on our home page during their pre-sale and when they were first released. They're not a series, so you will not see them listed in the series section on the current home page, but you will see them listed throughout the "category" section.

I wasn't crazy about Intensity but I love (I mean like crazy love) Lower Body Blast!! I also love High Reps and STS total body (but if I have to choose LBB is the favorite). You make the best workouts Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.