"INTENSITY" . . . WOW. Just . . . WOW.

Aquajock

Cathlete
Cathe, just viewed the "Intensity" clip - twice - and all I can say is . . .

"SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!"

My fearless leader, this looks like pure joyous pain. Thank you from the bottom of my 42-bpm heart.

A-Jock

Last edited:
Hi A-Jock. You will LOVE Intensity. It keeps moving and moving and moving....but knowing you, you can add a mish mosh master piece to make it even harder (gasp) and just to be sure your in mish mosh heaven, may I suggest you do the workout on 8 inches instead of 6 :eek::eek::eek:......I know I know, you're saying "already mentally been there done that", lol!

Cathe, I already love it, and yes, I always use an 8" step. Will probably have to practice the straddle jumps with a turn from the floor onto the step, but I have the feeling that's just a case of putting more . . . well, JUMP into my jump. And yes, the mish-mosh potential is profound . . . but I also have the feeling the disc will keep me busy as originally produced and mastered for quite awhile!

and just in passing . . . YOU RAWK, HONEY!!!

Love,

A-Jock
(Because my knees CAN take it)

And I really, REALLY like those bunny hops with the hands behind the head! That one looks great for coordination AND for some sneaker core stabilization!

You must realize, as well, that all of these drills are going to go straight onto my spreadsheet so that i can steal them and use them in my Famous Track Workout For The Unrunner!

Thanks again!

A-J

Anyone else scared to see what our beloved A-Jock is going to create with this one?;):eek:

I am already envisioning something that combines the step portions of "Intensity" with the IMax3 blast only premix. And another that combines a part of the workout with the original Boot Camp blast-only premix. Just sayin . . .

The way "Intensity" is described, with the segments as produced and with the premixes, I'll bet Cathe could cook up an entire one-month rotation only using the "Intensity" disc for cardio and mix in the rest of the resistance workouts!

A-jock

I am already envisioning something that combines the step portions of "Intensity" with the IMax3 blast only premix. And another that combines a part of the workout with the original Boot Camp blast-only premix. Just sayin . . .

The way "Intensity" is described, with the segments as produced and with the premixes, I'll bet Cathe could cook up an entire one-month rotation only using the "Intensity" disc for cardio and mix in the rest of the resistance workouts!

A-jock

That's our girl!;)

A-Jock, just curious if you ever use a heart rate monitor when you work out? With a resting heart rate like you have I'm just curious how high your high heart rate gets when you are doing one of your tough workouts.

A-Jock, just curious if you ever use a heart rate monitor when you work out? With a resting heart rate like you have I'm just curious how high your high heart rate gets when you are doing one of your tough workouts.

Hi, Fitme40: no, I have never used a heart rate monitor. I don't really feel the need for one; I know when I am working in my peak ranges just from perceived exertion, breathing rate and force, muscle sensation and so on. Nor do I do a carotid-artery pulse check, although I do pay attention to how HARD my heart is beating as well as how fast. Thanks for asking!

a-Jock

Hey Annette - don't forget about the blast section in Kick Max. :eek:

You're so right, SRP! I'm thinking a little round-robin with the HiiT segments, OR a round-robin with the step-blast intervals! The fun you can have with a 5-disc player!

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.