Intensity vs HiiT

Tahitia

Cathlete
I originally posted this question in the Open Discussion section, but typed Insanity by mistake.

I'm trying to determine whether purchase the Intensity workout since it has the HiiT moves in it or just the HiiT or both. Has anyone done both? If so, which one is better? Thanks.

hi tahitia.....if u can get both then get both of them.....intensity has some step in it that i would consider similar to the imaxes and it truly lives by it's name b/c it is intense all the way through...i actully just did it this morning and love it everytime i do it.....intensity also have two hiit segments on the floor at the end...one is high intensity and the last one is low intensity..each segment is approx. 10 minutes or so.....the hiit dvds are also wonderful......not sure how to explain them, but they're all hiit (with classic cathe moves) and they are tough (and it's three workouts, which is a great deal).....so like i said if u can get both, please get both b/c there is no way i could pick just one......i sound like an enabler....hahahahaha....but i HTH:)

Based on your response and someone else's, I will be getting both. I'm excited. I've never tried Cathe's dvds, so I'm looking forward to it.

Based on your response and someone else's, I will be getting both. I'm excited. I've never tried Cathe's dvds, so I'm looking forward to it.

Can I just say you are one brave women for starting with Intensity and HIIT?!?

I've been working out with Cathe for over 10 yrs and HIIT almost killed me this morning!

Seriously, you can do it. Have fun!!

Hi there,

Funny you asked this, my first experiences with Cathe was with her Hiit's and Intensity. I had never done step or Hiit in my entire life before then. They both have a special place in my heart. Seriously, get both of them. You won't regret it :)

I'm with jillybean. I've been doing Cathe for years and havent purchased Hiit yet because the clips scare me! Kudos to you for taking the plunge with those.

Get both!

I love both Intensity and HIIT! Nothing compares to those workouts when it comes to sheer intensity and true plateau busting. For the past couple of months, I've been doing HIIT 40/20 + 30/30 once a week, (sometimes adding Double Wave Pyramid at the end of the week), and I've made tremendous fitness gains (and lost a good amount of weight, too!). Now, Intensity and Imax3 actually are kinda easy. :)
Cathe is such an awesome instructor and the workouts are such high quality productions....you won't go wrong with getting both!

Love HIIT now have to try Intensity

I have both but due to an ankle injury was afraid to do either for fear of too much stress on my ankle. I just did the HIIT 30/30 today for the first time and I loved it. I did not realize I was on the last interval and was about to give up when Cathe said that was it. I could not believe how fast time went. I cannot wait to try Intensity.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.