insoles

I just got my Ryka Enlight II's and I love them, but I think I need insoles. I'm flat footed and I'm getting arch pain in my right foot and a little bit of "slidage", what is a good brand of insoles? I don't mind if they make the shoe a little smaller. Thanks, Jenni

Not Cathe here but I have the same foot profile as you. I use Sorbothane inserts in all my shoes. There are various types to choose from and it helps if you have a good running or sporting goods store near you. They can recommend the right insole for your foot.

Good luck!

--Lois

"Don't forget to breathe!"

Obviously not Cathe either but I have plantar faciitis and have to use insoles in all my shoes. I have experimented with many kinds. Spenco is a recommended brand and I use them, but so far for my workouts I like Dr. Scholls. I use the ones that are red on the bottom and blue on the top (there are so many kinds to choose from I can't remember the specifice name!) Again, I think you have to experiment:-(

Hi,

I just got a pair made for flat feet and I love them. I will let you know the name on Monday since I don't have my workout shoes here at work.

Josie

thanks for the Dr. Scholl's advice, are they the massagine gel sport replacement insoles or dr scholl's advantage arch support?
Thanks, Jenni

thanks for the Dr. Scholl's advice, are they the massagine gel sport replacement insoles or dr scholl's advantage arch support?
Thanks, Jenni

Hi Jenni,

I found a pair of insoles at wal-mart and have been wearing them on my last few runs and a love them. I only paid $8.00 for them and they are as supportive as the Spenco insoles that I paid $20.00 for.

Josie

Hi Jenni,

I found a pair of insoles at wal-mart and have been wearing them on my last few runs and a love them. I only paid $8.00 for them and they are as supportive as the Spenco insoles that I paid $20.00 for.

Josie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.