INSANE PARTY Wed Sept 30th

Ffte

Cathlete
Good Morning Y'all,

I didn't see a check in for yesterday. Anyway yesterday was CA and MCC. That went pretty well. This morning was MIC. That also went pretty well.

I have changed up my diet a bit and I don't feel quite a powerful as I did in the past. It's weird I'm doing as much of the workout, but I'm just not getting the endorphin rush and powerful feel from the workouts anymore. I'm not sure if I need to eat a bit more, or I'm just starting to burn out now that I'm in my final week.

Roselyn, Welcome, and enjoy the series. You'll be amazed at the improvements in your fit test as you continue the program..

Marianne, I've never noticed Jeff almost hits Ariel when he does his spin-out.

Regina, Goodness, I can't believe anyone actually looks forward to balance push-ups. :p

Anyone ever notice Shaun quickly takes the attention of the camera away from Amy(?) after she finishes up her plank punches so she can suffer in peace. :D

Hello yall

I hear you Dawn. I am not getting the rush either. I think my body is just kinda burning out. That's probably why it is only a 60 plan. I don't think I could keep up this level much longer. 10 more days to go!

I'm looking forward to taking my measurements and weight loss at the end. Can't believe I said I was looking forward to weighing.

Today was MCC and Insane abs. MCC was ok but I was really tired by the end. Only did about 20 minutes of Insane abs. Weird but it seems like my legs and hips give out rather than my abs on that one. Oh well something to shoot for!

Have a good night all
Marianne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.