INSANE PARTY - Tues, 9/15

HaveFun

Cathlete
Good Morning Y’All!! :eek:

So the little Insanity angel on my shoulder had to work very hard to get me up this morning, but she’s a tough little gal and MCC & CA is done :p This final week is really testing me, but I love it.

Dawn ~ MCC is the easiest of M2 for me. Only 2 more weeks for you!! :D

Brenda ~ I like your “power through screaming”. DD while watching me workout this morning said “Mommy, you need to say WOOOO!!!!” :D

Becky ~ That mud run sounds way cool!! :D

Regina ~ I’m doing P90X next and can’t think of any other nosebleed workouts that compare to Insanity since it really sits in a class of its own. I prefer Cardio Abs over Insane Abs just because I’m not a fan of fully dedicated ab workouts lasting more than 15 or so minutes. I really like the Sports Training workout :D

Elena ~ I have no clue about production, but I do not like nonproductive complaining - period :)

Marianimal ~ ^5s on MIC!! :D

Have a super day everyone!!! :cool:

Woot Woot, MIC is done. I feel great. I'm amazed at how much more powerful I feel when doing this workout compared to the first time.

Jennifer, Send that angel over my way once you're done with the series. I may need her in my final week too. Oh technically it's 2-1/2 weeks for me. This week isn't over yet. :p

Elena, I haven't been watching the STS cardio threads yet for two reasons. One, I'm doing Insanity right now. Two, it'll be done when it's done. Once Insanity is done I will pay attention to the updates, but I did know what I signed up for when I pre-ordered it, so I'll go back to it'll be done when it's done.

Marriane, Way to "bring it" for your first MIC workout. ^^^5

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone!

I just have a few minutes for a quick post. Today was MIC and it wiped me out. I didn't sleep well last night and I think that is why I am feeling wiped out. Hopefully I will sleep better today and MIP will be great tomorrow.

Jennifer, congrats on your last week of insanity. What are you doing next?
Dawn, it's amazing how we get better after each workout.

I'll try to come back later for more personals. It just has been so busy.

Jennifer- congratulations! Tell us more about your overall impression of the series and your results! I have 2-1/2 weeks to go. Have you done the Insanity Upper body DVD? I am doing P90X and Insanity, but I will still be doing P90x when I complete Insanity

Has anyone done Tony Horton's one on one workouts?

I did MIP lst night - This is my favorite Insanity DVD. I finally completed all of the balance push ups that are done at the end - with good form! I was so proud of myself. My shoulders have more definiton since Insanity!

Have a great day!

Regina

Last edited:
Loving reading about your results with INSANITY! Y'all are awesome! :D
No INSANITY today, 10 mile run instead. Want a nap! :p
Becky

Hi Y'all
Just completed MIST (subbed for CCB in this last week of Insanity) and I forgot how much I like this workout. I will admit, my last 4 bronco jumps looked more like toad hops and that low plank pulse during the football drills is still pure evil in my mind!!
2 more workouts and my Insanity rotation is complete. Time has gone by quite quickly and what was once a major challenge has become an integral part of my day that I truly look forward to completing. That's not to say there were days that I had to have serious pep talks with myself during water breaks, but the feeling of accomplishment once each workout was done has been fabulous
Jennifer: Keep it coming, we are approaching the finish line..... Let's get our second wind and power through to the end!!!!

Regina: great job with balance pushups!! What a fantastic core workout those are. Isn't it fun to see definition using body weight exercises? I have been lifting heavy for so long I did have some serious doubts I would lose the definition I have gained in my arms, but the cuts are even more apparent now!

Dawn: Way To Go with MIC- love that powerful feeling

Colleen: I think we have all had on "off" day or two during this rotation. Sleep is so crucial for Insanity, I think we all can tell the difference if we didn't get enough good quality rest.

Regina: I have Tony's 1 on 1 (all the dvds released so far) some I like, some I think are geared specifically to the men, all have good solid workouts. I am not a fan of tony's goofy style, but I do like how these are filmed in either his home or at a gym- one is filmed in a hotel room- so they aren't the typical BB slick productions, which gives them a "real life" flavor.

Becky: I would want a nap after a 10 miler!!!! You are awesome..... tell me, how muddy will you be after the mud run on Saturday? are any of the obstacles in swampy areas?

Have a great evening everyone

Brenda in Indiana

Hey everyone-
Took off work early today and went home and did MIP. I started out WOW and ended up WOOF (doggin' it) at the end. But I think I will like it next time. Those diamond jumps at the end were killers!
Jennifer- If I had an angel on my sholder I think I would tell her -- hey you are extra weight lady...take off!

Regina- that's so cool on the balance push ups! Those are going to be something I have to work on.

Becky - your post is funny "no insanity, just a 10 mile run." Hehe where I come from a 10 mile run is insanity!

Have a great night everyone
Marianne

Good Evening Ya'll!!!!!!

I survived my Fitness Retreat weekend....just barely. We did more exercise in 24 hours than most people do in a week. I was sore and tired, and veeery sleepy. I skipped the Friday & Saturday Insanity workouts (trust me, I more than made up for it at the retreat!), then only did some light yoga on Sunday morning (an Insanity rest day). On Monday I just picked up where the rotation happened to be: MCC. I also added STS Week 2, Day 1 (chest/back).

Like others have said, I find MCC to be the most humane of all the workouts.

Today I did MIC, for the second time. It went much better than the first time. I was very pleased with my performance. I hope I have the same experience tomorrow when I do MIP.

Jennifer - how long is Insane Abs? Is it similar to Cardio Abs, just with more stuff? Or is it totally different?

Have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.