INSANE PARTY Thur Oct 8th

Ffte

Cathlete
Final Fit Test DONE!

Yeah, My numbers went up on everything except globe jumps. That I actually went down 1 from last time (I was still going strong at the end so I obviously paced myself instead of pushing :rolleyes:)

My final numbers:
Exercise FT1 Final FT
Switch Kicks 58 74
Power Jacks 65 74
PowerKnees 120 127
PowerJumps 63 75 :eek:
GlobeJumps 8 12
SuicideJumps 16 23
Push-up Jacks 20 38 :eek::eek:
low/plank obl 35/70 47/94

After yesterdays perfomance I was impressed by my final fit test. :D

My overall results would be IMPROVED cardio, my cloths are a little loser, I lost 4-1/5 pounds, and gained a great sense of accomplishment.

Roselyn, It sounds like you're coming along. I look forward to trying some of the M1 workouts again now that I'm done.

Regina, PC! I think that was my all time favorite Insanity workout... I was thinking of starting another rotation of STS, in a week or two, but I may just dust off my P90X workouts and do some of them until Shock Cardio gets here. Decisions,decsions.....

Brenda, I'm glad to hear you didn't lose strength gains. That's impressive. I'm afraid to do my 1RM test again... :eek:

I really could use travel fit in a few weeks when I need to travel for work and I'll be gone for a week, but oh well......

Last edited:
Dawn- Congrats! very impressive final fit test results. You should definitely be very proud of your accomplishment! I did P90x chest shoulders and triceps this morning and will do MIP this afternoon or evening! Now that I am finished with Insanity I am definitely enjoying free lancing the Insanity workouts into my routine. I am using Shaun's Pylo workouts to supplement the P90x leg routine.

I am waiting, waiting, waiting for STS cardio! How do you think that it will compare to Insanity?

After two three month rotations of STS (i finished in June) and finishing Insanity. I have found that I did not lose any strength. I really enjoyed Meso 2 legs. Those tri-sets really didi the job.

I am thinking oF subscribing to "one on one with Tony Horton." If any of you have trIed them I would really appreciate your feedback. I will also post a message in the open discussion forum.

\Have a great day!!

Regina

Hey yall

Dawn- your results are FANTASTIC!. It sure makes all that hard work worth it when you can see and feel the results. Be sure and reward yourself!
Regina- I am excited about STS cardio too. I feel much better prepared to do it now that I have gone through insanity.

I was so upset last night because my boss kept me at work until almost 7:30 and by the time I got home I couldn't work out. It was the first time in the whole insanity rotation that i missed a scheduled work out. I was very unhappy! I know I should be glad that I was able to go through almost the whole rotation and not miss a day. Today I can look at it that way but boy was it different last night!

ANyway I did MIC today (for the last time!) 2 more w/o then my final fit test!
Have a happpy friday yall
Marianne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.