Indoor Cycle videos

breathe

Cathlete
Does anyone have any input Cathe Live, On Demand or Blender indoor cycle classes? I take spin classes at my gym but times don't always work so I'd like to start using some of Cathe's. Any favorites or notes you can share regarding type of drills, difficulty, etc. to help me choose? Thank you!!

I know Cat he On-demand has several Cycle ones. If you have her On-demand App or the Roku go to her Ondemand and then go to types and then scroll down or press down. There is a category for her Cycle DVDs. Personally, I don't Cycke, but she has it. I hope that helps you!

Does anyone have any input Cathe Live, On Demand or Blender indoor cycle classes? I take spin classes at my gym but times don't always work so I'd like to start using some of Cathe's. Any favorites or notes you can share regarding type of drills, difficulty, etc. to help me choose? Thank you!!
Yea, on-demand click or press type. It is called In Door Cycle. There are 4 Cycle workouts. There are five total, but the fifth one is the same one, but instrumental.

If you look up, there is an item says type. Press or click type then scroll or press down. Then you will see In door cycle. There is a total of five, but there is four and the other one is the same, but instrumental. Hope that helps!

thanks, Jennifer! I decided to start with the cycle from Xtrain series and it was a good challenge. I'll just keep trying til I've done them all. :)

thanks, Jennifer! I decided to start with the cycle from Xtrain series and it was a good challenge. I'll just keep trying til I've done them all. :)
I am glad that you found your Cycle with Cathe! As for me, I never was a cycle person, I do love Cathe Step! But, I am glad you found your Cycle passion! Glad I was there to help! As long as you do something is better then doing nothing!

I do one of Cathe's cycle workouts everyday for cardio. I have issues with arthritis, so jumping, even low impact can be an issue for me. I love all of them, but my favorites are train (because of the timer) and the newest Live one she did.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.