In which week do Pull Ups start?

stepitup

Cathlete
Good Morning Cathe/SNM,

I haven't gotten around to purchasing anything to do pull ups yet. Can you let me know in which week we will begin doing them?

Thanks!

I just purchased the ironman gym. It was easy to assemble and I already tested it out. Let's just say, I'm going to have to put my foot/feet on a chair in the beginning, but that's okay, I'll improve over time (with Cathe's workouts I always do)! I suggest you try to find it at CVS or some other local place--cost is $29.99. If you go onlline to ironman, they charge $19.98 for S&H--That's 50% mark-up. I saw them at the local CVS here in Maryland, so I'm sure if you look around you'll find one locally too.

All the best,

M

I'm waiting for the Cathe Tower...
http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_photo_gallery_enlarge.asp?id=1832048

From the U-Tube clips it looks like there are alternative positions to do until the Tower is ready for sale.

I have a Fluidity Bar that will work (with behind on the floor) until then.
I also have a Gyrotonic Machine with a lat-tower cable pulldown available to hit the same muscles.

I'm very excited about the possibility of getting the Cathe Tower....I have just the place for it. :)

I really wanted the tower in time to start STS, but as an alternative I will either do the modification with the bands and I also bought the Lebert Equalizer, and can do the modified pull ups with these.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.