In loving memory of Chris Clarke

Chris ♥ Kisuzu

Yes, he did love this photo. And he also loved life and he enjoyed fitness and those dedicated to being their best. Naturally, he found Cathe and was a model Cathlete himself. :D He was so excited to come to the Road Trips in NJ and share his passion - his personality was endearing and we all LOVED him.

CHRIS, we adore you and hold you close in our hearts. You are OUR Angel now and when we "step" we'll feel your energy ♥

•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

http://www.legacy.com/can/obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=147611414

Thanks everyone for your warm thoughts & memories. I think Chris will live on through Cathletes--I know she & all of us meant so much to him!

I did a little digging & found my favorite pic of him (I know it was one of his favorites too :)). Regardless of our occasional differences & the fact that many of us have never even met, I do feel like we're one big family & I appreciate being able to share my sadness & happy memories about him with you all.

Last edited:
I met him briefly on the 2009 roadtrip and he seemed like such a nice person. I am really sorry to see this! :-(

Gosh, I remember meeting Chris a couple of times on the New Jersey roadtrips. He was very nice and he seemed to so enjoy himself while working out with Cathe and the other roadtrippers. I am so very sorry to hear of his passing. I will think of him while working out this week.
Susan

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris at the '05 (the lone guy at the RT!) and '10 RTs. He always had a smile on his face. I'm sorry to hear of his passing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.