IMAX2

LUXX26

Cathlete
Yesterday I completed IMAX 2 WOW What a great workout!! A VERY VERY VERY VERY SWEATY WORKOUT!!! If ya wanna sweat and get all those toxins out of your body this a good one!! Feel great today too

IMAX2 is on schedule for me today and I'm half dreading it, half excited. I've been doing Cathe's May rotation and I'm really enjoying it so far.

On a side note, I was always under the impression that sweating meant the release of toxins from the body as well, but I just learned, in one of my exercise science classes, that its a myth. Sweating is a function only meant to cool the body. I was kind of disappointed to learn that...

Hi Luxx and CurlyQ!

I just did IMAX2 this morning, and it has become one of my favorite workouts! It has that oft-mentioned "fun factor" for me (well, except maybe for Interval 9:eek: ), and I always feel like I've really accomplished something after I'm done. I so enjoy the moves and the music, and I vow that one day I WILL be able to complete ALL those !@#$*! plie-jacks!

Glad you're both having fun!

I am still having trouble with this, but then I am a total Klutz and step has never been my forte. ;-) I am still trying at times, though I will often opt for a run when I want complete cardio. Going straight forward seems to agree with me. :+

I find that if I just try to have fun with it, rather than keep to each and every step, it is more effective, and well--FUN!

I've been doing this one at least once a week for the past 3 weeks or so. Totally, I've probably done it around 10 times or so. This week when I did it, I REALLY REALLY enjoyed it because I got 99 percent of the steps down. What a great workout! One of my favorites.

I hope Cathe comes out with an IMAX3 one of these days.

curlyq....hmm that's disapointing to hear about the sweating thing. i sure did feel better though as if the toxins were out....just in my head maybe but it felt nice

Hey everyone!

I got the whole Intensity Series a little while back but I'd been putting off IMAX2 - mainly because I thought I wasn't ready for it.. Well, I finally took the plunge 3 days ago and I had a really great time doing it. I didn't find the steps to be too hard luckily, but the intensity was too much sometimes - so I wound up "recovering" ahead of time. In any case, I did feel great when I was done and I was sweating up a storm. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!!!!;-)

>I love doing IMAX2 after a good heavy leg training!! }(
>Susan C.M.

GOOD GRIEF!! What are you, a masochist???!!! :p LOL!!!

Luxx...I am like you in that I really enjoy sweating up a storm...makes me 'feel' like I've accomplished a good workout.

curlyq...so does that mean all the people who have saunas have spent that money for naught? Wasn't the whole selling point of a sauna based on the theory of sweating makes you rid the body of toxins and impurities?!!

Boy, I do know one thing...if I've had a few glasses of wine or a few beers the night before a vigorous cardio workout, I will sweat twice as much as normal and just be dying for water the entire time! Not the picture of fitness we all strive for!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.