Imax, Mirena and weight update

starbuck

Cathlete
Hi all,

I thought I would just update you all with what has been happening with me. Here goes:

1 My ultrasound came back with the news that the fibriods I have are just 2.5 cms my uterus is enlarged but I have been told there is nothing I can do about this. Anyway no futher action is being taken regarding my fibriods apart from 6 monthly checkups.

2 I restarted doing Imax and I went from modifying on 4 intervals to 1 and thats scissors.

3 In preparation for the new dvds I have upped my weights and will be ordering new heavier dumbells I am currently lifting 22lbs on my dumbell.

So all in all not a bad new year so far. Just thought you might like to know.

Babs

Good for you.I hope your feeling well.Those ^%$& scissors.I hate them.I think I will always be modifing those.I think there as only been about 2 times where I did them all.:)
The new workouts are awesome and the music keeps you on your toes.
Take care,
Lori

Hi Babs!! I'm glad the fibroids are not large. I hope they stay small - or, better yet, go away on their own!!

Good going on Imax! :-jumpy woo hoo!!!

Hollie

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-03 AT 09:44AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Babs!

I'm sorry to hear about your fibroids. Medical problems are such a pain to deal with.

I haven't been online for a looong time but I broke down and bought PUB and PLB on video till DVD's get here and I have a new lease on life.:)

Way to go with the weights!!!!!

Sherry :)

Thanks for the update Babs! Just think, a lot of people with zero health problems don't even lift 2# dumbbells! You go girl! I'm right there pulling for you (and waiting for the DVDs too!)

Thanks for the kind words I admit my inspiration is this form your hearing about your workouts and lives really encourages me to go there is so much in life we can't control but I know that there is much I can do to make myself healthier and fitter.

And with the help and advice I get from the forum it really keeps me going.

I am so ready for the new dvds.

Babs

Hi Babs,

Brilliant news about the fibroids, and Way To Go Girl !!!!!!!!

22 lb dumbells !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Well done !!!!!!! :)

I feel so puny now :-( !!!

Anna :)

You made me LOL in the office which is good because this has not been the best week for me.

Anyway don't feel puny this is what Cathe can do for you I just realised that my weights just weren't challenging me any more so I decided after reading other posts and seeing Cathe rotation for the new vids that my body needed more of a challenge.

Any how you have been making some get progress yourself girl you will get there sending postive vibes your way ((((((()))))).

Babs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.