IMAX 3

Bouchh

Cathlete
Started IMAX 3 the other day with one riser and after the first interval I had to take out the riser and finish the entire workout on the platform only. I've been doing IMAX 3 for years with the riser and now I'm finding it too hard. I find box jumps onto the step almost dangerous for me with the riser and doing jumping jacks on and off the step are now too hard for me to do with the riser as well. It was very doable on the platform though. I'm going to retry this workout with the riser again but IMAX 3 has been getting harder to do as I get older. Sigh.

Started IMAX 3 the other day with one riser and after the first interval I had to take out the riser and finish the entire workout on the platform only. I've been doing IMAX 3 for years with the riser and now I'm finding it too hard. I find box jumps onto the step almost dangerous for me with the riser and doing jumping jacks on and off the step are now too hard for me to do with the riser as well. It was very doable on the platform though. I'm going to retry this workout with the riser again but IMAX 3 has been getting harder to do as I get older. Sigh.

I haven't done all of IMAX3 in years. Too hard on my joints at this point. I do all step with just the riser now. I do like the combos only premix of IMAX3, though, and I do that one regularly.

I agree with you...sigh.

Yea! Interval (Combo #8) is the hardest Combo Cathe has ever designed! I don't know how she puts her feet! You think your feet go one way and then it goes another!!!!

I love the music on IMAX 3!!! I think this was the time the copyright or what the legal term for using other people music wasn't such a legal mess, so Cathe could use really popular dance music!! Also, on Low Max the music is awesome too!!!

It seems to me that the Hardcore series that IMAX 3 is apart of had some magic to it!!! It seemed that the set and everyone involved really was into it. I am not saying that all Cathe's series aren't brilliant because they are. Those series she designs are put with a lot of thought and time. To me, the Hardcore Series just sparkles. I could be wrong because people love ICE, Ripped with Hiit, Xtrain, LITE, etc., but this one stands out to me!

Jen Den

You are not alone! I can’t jump like I use to 15 or so years ago. I’m 58 now and my body just doesn’t move like it did in my 40s! I do what I can on the platform only and just do something when I can’t do what Cathe and crew are doing. . At least we are still at it huh?!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.