Imax 3 - First Pics

SNM Videos

Administrator
IMAX 3

Lorraine, Cathe and Jai​

Our Imax line of workouts is always our toughest line of step aerobic DVDs. Imax 3 continues this tradition of “tough workouts”, but Cathe has also made sure to keep the fun factor in this routine.
Joining Cathe in Imax 3 are Brenda, Cedie, Lorraine and Jai. The clothes in this workout are from Active U and you can contact them by calling 732-577-9017. Their email address is [email protected]

We will have more pictures from Imax 3 either later today or tomorrow

I can not wait too. Cathe and the others are using her shoes with wings again. Hooow ¡ . Pink is my favorite colour.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

It keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see more of these pictures. I can't believe the height these girls can get in their jumps.

I love the pink outfits. Too cute!!!

Beverly

Cathe,
Thank you thank you so very much for making this new series of workouts. I love the pictures you are putting on the website. You and the girls are so beautiful. I love the sculpted look you all have (how do you keep getting younger and more beautiful?) and I love those outfits. What I have seen of your new studio...well,it is just fabulous!

I can see that this series is going to be first class, just like everything you do.

I love these outfits, but I cannot imagine wearing any pants for any IMAX video. I sweat my butt off in shorts! These ladies are truly impressive!

Very cool, I've been off for too long due to injuries and started the timesaver to get back into the groove. I can hardly wait for these, I know I will never make that height, amazing.
Traci

Cedie looks absolutely fantastic. She's apparently worked very hard for a long time to get the amazingly fit body she now has. She is so motivating since she has a body type that many of us can relate to and look to as a realistic role model for fitness goals. I would love to know more about Cedie's training routine, her workouts, diet, etc.

IMAX 2 is probably my most favorite workout. IMAX3 I am really looking forward to doing. I hope its as hard as IMAX and as fun as IMAX 2.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.