Imax 2

andilynn67

Cathlete
Pulled this one out this morning , can't remember last time I did it, but forgot how much fun it is!!! Also couldn't help to think back to a time when this was a tough workout for me that I sincerely struggled to get through. And I guess I have Cathe to thank for being in the best shape of my life ,can't wait for the new workouts!!!:)

I love IMax 2, also. I go back to it time after time. Like you, I can also remember when I struggled to get through it. It's a really great feeling, isn't it, to realize how much more fit we are now, thanks to Cathe's awesome workouts?! I think we deserve a pat on the back! I can't wait for the new workouts, either! I have a feeling I'm going to love them, because at 56, my joints are not getting any younger!

So funny that you say this - I was thinking the same thing to myself the other day! This used to be my hardest cardio workout and now it's still tough, but manageable. Now, my toughest one is Intensity. Can't wait for the new workouts either!

Same for me. It took me awhile to work up to doing IMAX2 because of the cardiovascular challenge, and I still modify portions to reduce the impact without compromising the cardiovascular benefit. It's still a tough workout but I don't have a dread factor. I enjoy the music. The sumos in blast 8 are favorites that I often do in place of high-impact portions of other programs, such as IMAX3 and Intensity, when I want to keep the cardiovascular benefit going but reduce the impact. I have high hopes for the new low impact series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.