Imax 2

Lusignan

Cathlete
I can't believe it!!! I was so nerves about doing this workout since I got it a couple of days ago. I have watched the clip on this website and caught it on fit tv, and where she says... "it has been noted in this workout that it is pretty easy and then it cathes up to you....so be careful for what you wish for". Yeah this scared me!! But I sucked it up this weekend and tried it, I figured it can't hurt me...that bad right?

I did it, and all the way through to the end without having to stop. Since I have done so many of her steps, I new pretty much all the steps she was asking for, which really helped. But I couldn't beleive I made it all the way through.

And at the very end I felt the best I have felt all week! What an accomplishment! So I had to share my excitement!! YIPPY!!!:7

Thank you so much for the feed back. It is great to see that other Cathe believers beleive in each other as well. What a great support team here!! Not only do her workouts make you feel great about yourself, but also the other Cathe users make the world of difference too!!

:D :D

Great job Melanie!!! Everytime I get to the middle of the workout(where everyone pauses for a drink of water) I have to yell at myself because I always want to stop. That is one hard workout good job!!

I was scared about that part too, because I wondered if I would be able to start up again. I just marched in place during that break and of course of few choice words came out of my mouth. I really didn't think I could make it all the way through. We shall see when I try it for the second time. HA HA!!:p

Congrats Melanie!
I just did IMAX 2 for the first time today myself (see...I'm a puddle post on the DVD forum!) ... and all I can say is woo hoo! I finished it too .. I laughed during that last interval when she said now we have to do the other side and I said I can't and it was like she read my mind because she said something like yes you can! hee hee! What a workout! Good luck to you! I think I might try the Cardio/Weights part of the DVD tomorrow...wish me luck!
Cathy

I'm proud of you! I did Imax 2 yesterday for the first time also but only till the part that Cathe stops for water. Then I did the Abs section of Cardio and Weights. I'll try to go all the way next time.

Congratulations and as Cathe would say "Don't you feel so accomplished?":)

Good job and keep up the good work,
Wendy

Way to go what a wonderful accomplishment to know that you are at a wonderful fitness level.......Cant wait to get there

Dlburner:)

You go girl! i still can't do it all the way through without modifying a few things!

i love it though! it's my favorite warm up and my favorite cool down and my fav music tracks!

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.