imax 2 wwwooowww

sharona

Cathlete
i just finished imax2 well i can survive the 9th blast with no modify but i cant survive the 10th blast cathe jumps there like she's fresh.the last one is the killer.
im dead;)
sharona

Thats one of my fav Cathe workouts is IMAX 2!!! Love the choegraphy. I also really like SJP and the S&H series. SJP's music is my fav IMO

Good luck!
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

I feel your pain Sharona!!! ;-)

It took me a while to get through Interval 9 and I found that once I did, I could barely make it through Interval 10.

Congrats on getting through it!

Melissa

yeah i know when she said that the last time i exe. i was trying to convince my legs to just jump;( and i did a poor job }(

This is my absolute, all time fave! Although, I only have the Fit TV version, but not for long.... I finally ordered it and can't wait to tackle that evil #9 }( ! I don't think that interval is in the shortened version because there isn't anything in the short w/o that, in my opinion, lives up to that kind of reputation. So, would anyone care to give me a hint as to what #9 consists of? The suspense is killing me!

Thanks,

Wendi

Wendi,

Interval 9 is the hardest (IMO) in Imax 2. The step routine isn't too hard (though there is a ricochet), but the blast takes your breath away (especially being so close to the end!). You straddle hop 3 times down the length of the board, then to 2 jacks, turn and do 2 more jacks, then 8 plie jacks, then repeat for a total of 6 cycles (I believe). Then Cathe dances when she's done (and I ususally do, too, lol). It's a great one, and now it's my favorite interval! HTH!

Carol

Interval 9 is a doozy! Then you go right into 10 and she tells you to jump higher! Scheesch! I love this workout too! :)
Jo

Oh okay! That is actually the "last" interval on the Fit TV version so I have actually faced this killer...and won! What I didn't realize is that there's still one more after it. I have to admit that I do the victory dance with Cathe at the end :+. I'll just have to postpone the celebration until after the "real" last interval...yikes.

Thanks guys,

Wendi

Imax 2 is one of my favorites! I just got Step Blast and love that one too!

Actually, there isn't a Cathe workout that I don't like.

I must admit I have been advoiding Imax 2 for quite some time. The times I have done I never liked it, but everyone just kept ranting and raving about it being their favorite. Tonight I did Imax 2 and it was great. I was really surprised how well I kept up with the crew! I will definitely be doing this one more often!

I just did IMax 2 in its entirety today. I first broke it down by doing intervals 1-5 and then intervals 6-10. I managed to do all the plie jacks in interval 9, which were hard for me at first. Interval 6 blast is my fav blast (love the straddle taps) and interval 9 step is my fav step combo. Step Blast is my fav step workout, but now I'm thinking IMax 2 may also be a fav. Now I have confidence to tackle IMax 3!!! }(

I can't get my heels together for those last few plyo jacks, so it looks like I'm just jumping. LOL

Imax 2 is the most pleasant killer workout I've ever done. }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.