I'm thankful for...

Liann

Cathlete
Give me at least 1 run of the mill, everyday item or insignificant event that you are thankful for today. No deep stuff here, just a simple pleasure or gesture that brightened your day.

For me - I'm thankful for Jalapeno Mustard. :) I had some on my sandwich today and it was so darn good. Just had to share. I'm also thankful that my pants look the same in the back as they do the front.

NEXT...

Cathe. She more than any other individual I credit with sending me into the stratosphere of physical fitness, and there is a direct correlation between my physical fitness and my emotional and mental well-being.

I know that might sound like pandering, but I'm thinking a great deal about her this day, especially as I contemplate the sad death of Corey Haim. Sometimes people desire health but never encounter the tools to get them there. I feel I have, with sobriety, my husband and Cathe.

A-Jock

love your recent blog post! You are such a good mama!

Said the pot to the kettle. YOU are the great mom! I miss our mommy check-ins!! Thanks for the sweet words about the blog. I was afraid some people may have read this latest post and thought I was off my rocker. :p

I thank the world for whoever invented exercise! (stupid, I know, but i reckon that IF someone did invent exercise, they'd be AWESOME... and pretty fit, I'm guessing)
I have a HUGE day of exam results tomorrow.. and I have my new insanity discs on reserve (i've only done one, reserving for tomorrow!) so that if it's bad news, I have comfort, if it's good... I can celebrate :)
Nothing keeps me calm like exercise does.

Oh, also peanut butter. That stuff is a miracle
:D

My son's laugh and giggle attack when we do kissy-monster or tickle-monster- it always cheers me up! And my goofy little Bichon who can make me laugh just by a silly little tilt of his head!

Smart Ones Santa Fe Beans & Rice. I just love it.

My cats, both inside and outside :) They keep things in perspective. Every time I think it's all about me, they make sure I realize PDQ that it's really all about THEM! :p

Liann, today I am thankful for your wearing your maternity pants backward thread. That gave me a bursting outloud laugh. And the good stories afterwards - still making me laugh.

Yep - for me, it's the little things these days and a good laugh goes a long way!

Another NE Ohio gal here loving the 64 degrees and sun! I took the dog for a ride and had my sunroof partially open! Yahoo!!! Just wish all the rest of the piles of snow would finally melt...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.