I'm so excited! And NERVOUS!

materialsgirl

Cathlete
I know the runners here will appreciate my enthusiasm. I just registered for a 5k race that is THIS SATURDAY. Okay, no big deal, right? I've run a marathon, for goodness sake! A little ol' 5k should be nothing. But this is my first race since dealing with my awful sciatica / piriformis syndrome problems that started last September. I quite literally haven't run in 6 months. Except for one time in January. I miss running, I miss Cardio Coach, I miss races... and I just can't stand it anymore! So I'm running a 5k this weekend. :D I certainly won't be "racing" (as if I have ever "raced" - I'm the slowest runner ever!), and I won't be setting any PRs... but if I can cross that finish line (WHEN I cross that finish line), I will be SO HAPPY! :D

If y'all could send me all your happy running vibes and anti-sciatica thoughts on Saturday, I would be forever grateful! ;)

Good luck Emily. I'm sure you'll do just fine. :)

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Sending you happy running vibes and anti-sciatica thoughts are now posted on my calendar for Saturday a.m. so I won't forget. :) Good luck--I'm sure you'll do awesome! And, have fun!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Ooh, you can have my running vibes!! I was supposed to run a half marathon this weekend, but my running buddy has achilles tendonitis, so you can have my running strength! :) Sorry you've been dealing w/ sciatica/ piriformis. Hope you have a great run, and make sure to post an update! ;-)

Happy, Happy running vibes coming your way!

Have a great time and be sure to post after your race so we can celebrate with you.

JJ

Go, Emily! That's just FANTASTIC! I'll be sending you my happy running and anti-sciatica vibes for sure! And we miss you over at the Melters!:)

Yay, Emily! Sending you happy & safe 5K vibes

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_roadrunner.gif

I think you have exactly the right attitude for someone who's been on a hiatus from running. Run it just to finish, have fun, and stay injury-free! We'll be cheering you on. :7

[font face="Bradley Hand ITC" size=+3] ~Cathy [/font]
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg

http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

Happy running vibes to you Emily - one day I hope to be able to do something similar :7 so for now I am quietly living vivaciously through the Cathe runners here :)

Go Evily!!! I bet you will do just fine and you know I will be sending my running vibes your way this Sat...:D

All right, Emily!!! I'm so excited for you! I'll be sending running vibes your way all day long on Saturday!

Have fun Em!!! I'll be sending you tons of "anti-butt nerve" vibes! :) You're going to do great and you WILL cross that finish line! :)

*sniff* Awww, thanks you guys!!! This is why I love the Catheites - you guys "get" this kind of stuff. I'm running for ALL of you on Saturday!!! :D

Go Evily go girl!!:7 :7 You can do it!:+ Proud of you. I admire you runners, I used to love to run, but cannot anymore, so live vicariously through you all.;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.