I'm in !!! Who's ready to chat?

Hi Cathe

Hi, hope you are having a good day. Just wanted to say that I had an awesome workout this morning thanks to you. Intensity is such a great workout, really tough but great fun. Love the music in this one. Take care.
Sarah

Hi Lcompos! We are all guilty of this from time to time. Here are some suggestions:

1) Find your very fittest photo and stick it right on your fridge

2) Stay active on the forums and start a daily check in with friends so that you have to report your progress and results daily.

3) Write out and prepare (as best as you can) your food plan the day before so you don't wait until your hungry to eat or have to wonder what you can eat.

4) Brush your teeth if the cravings won't go away...usually the sugar in the minty toothpaste is enough of a distraction.

5) If the toothpaste didn't win...do 1 pushup for every 2calories you ate. That could easily be 50 to 100 pushups. Just think how fit you will get from all of these indulgences...lol

6) Take the long path to any place you have to go on foot. If in the right shoes...pick up the pace until you reach your destination.

Hope that helps for now!

Hi Cathe,

Do you have psychological advice? I have been making it to my goal weight/shape by doing your videos and eating well for a couple of years now. But, after I hit my mark, I slack off and have to start over again. What do I need to do to keep myself going and not fall off the wagon?

I LOVE Intensity too. Fun, happy, upbeat and sweaty!!!! Glad I was able to motivate you today.

Hi, hope you are having a good day. Just wanted to say that I had an awesome workout this morning thanks to you. Intensity is such a great workout, really tough but great fun. Love the music in this one. Take care.
Sarah

GREAT advice Cathe! I just may steal that for myself. I have no problem with the exercise...but just maybe it will help me be a bit better with my diet. Love the push up idea! I THINK! :eek:

Hi Lcompos! We are all guilty of this from time to time. Here are some suggestions:

1) Find your very fittest photo and stick it right on your fridge

2) Stay active on the forums and start a daily check in with friends so that you have to report your progress and results daily.

3) Write out and prepare (as best as you can) your food plan the day before so you don't wait until your hungry to eat or have to wonder what you can eat.

4) Brush your teeth if the cravings won't go away...usually the sugar in the minty toothpaste is enough of a distraction.

5) If the toothpaste didn't win...do 1 pushup for every 2calories you ate. That could easily be 50 to 100 pushups. Just think how fit you will get from all of these indulgences...lol

6) Take the long path to any place you have to go on foot. If in the right shoes...pick up the pace until you reach your destination.

Hope that helps for now!

BYE EVERYONE

So fun to chat with you today. I hope to do it again soon. Thanks for joining in. Have a wonderful rest of your day :D

Hi again

My boyfriend has asked me to ask you a question lol. He used to do a lot of heavy weightlifting years and years ago and now he doesn`t do any because of his really bad back. But his muscles are still visible and hard, i heard though that when you stop working out you lose your muscle tone. He was just wondering why he was like this lol. Men lol.
Sarah

honestly- the picture of myself wouldn't work for me... i'll just ignore myself! lol! But, there have been a few occasions where i have placed my Cathe DVD on the nightstand next to the alarm. When i go to hit snooze i see it there and i can hear her chirping- "work work!" :)

GREAT advice Cathe! I just may steal that for myself. I have no problem with the exercise...but just maybe it will help me be a bit better with my diet. Love the push up idea! I THINK! :eek:

Jenn, I have the exact opposite picture on my fridge. I have one of a much heavier me on the fridge. It helps remind me of what I used to look like prior to learning how to eat clean. It also helps reinforce my not caving to late night cravings...

High Reps

Hi Cathe!

I posted the following to the wrong thread!

I get up at 3:30am to workout and love doing High Reps or Muscle Endurance because I trip over my bench when I am groggy! I have successfully done 30/30 and pyramid without killing myself but I find lifting weights really relaxes me for the day and energizes me - if that makes sense. Do you have other dvds that are similar to HR and ME? The reason these work so well for me is because I can choose the premix depending on the amount of time I have.

I can't wait for the low impact series! Do you plan to road trip to the Seattle area? We would love to have you here!

As one other person just mentioned, you really do rock! Thanks so much for your hard work and awesome workouts. You have really helped change my life!

Mae1866!

Sorry you missed Cathe. I believe she signed off already!

Do you have Power Hour? It is a GREAT endurance workout I think you'd like.There are two other workouts on the same DVD. It also includes Maximum Intensity Strength and Body Max (BodyMax also has some cardio in the workout) All THREE workouts are great. Here is a direct link if you'd like to check out all the details:

http://shop.cathe.com/power_hour_maximum_intensity_stregth_Body_Max_p/320.htm

I also agree that Cathe ROCKS! Been doing her workouts since 1999! :)

Hi Cathe!

I posted the following to the wrong thread!

I get up at 3:30am to workout and love doing High Reps or Muscle Endurance because I trip over my bench when I am groggy! I have successfully done 30/30 and pyramid without killing myself but I find lifting weights really relaxes me for the day and energizes me - if that makes sense. Do you have other dvds that are similar to HR and ME? The reason these work so well for me is because I can choose the premix depending on the amount of time I have.

I can't wait for the low impact series! Do you plan to road trip to the Seattle area? We would love to have you here!

As one other person just mentioned, you really do rock! Thanks so much for your hard work and awesome workouts. You have really helped change my life!

Hey is this chat still going? I can't tell...

My big issue is I love white wine. I control my food reasonably well and work out alot. how big an impediment to weight loss is my nightly 2 glasses of white wine?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.