I'm in !!! Who's ready to chat?

Oops! Just posted this on the other thread:

Hi Cathe!

Two days in a row of Cathe chats! Love it!

I read your article on the science behind the AfterBurn workout, it was so interesting! Never knew the reason behind "make sure you can still talk" was related to the fat burning zone.

Hi Cathe,

I'm going to miss you and everyone this July's Road Trip. I'm really looking forward to the new workouts! Thanks for all that you do.

Joanne

So glad you are gaining knowledge from the articles. So many more to come :D

Oops! Just posted this on the other thread:

Hi Cathe!

Two days in a row of Cathe chats! Love it!

I read your article on the science behind the AfterBurn workout, it was so interesting! Never knew the reason behind "make sure you can still talk" was related to the fat burning zone.

Hi Cathe!

Hey Cathe! I'm checking in while eating my yummy lunch, grilled chicken and grean beans, mmm. . .

I am getting so excited for the NJ RT this July. I wish I could do the Disney World too, but cannot afford it. You will love it there. My DH and I actually spent our honeymoon there in the very resort you are all going to be staying. It is awesome!! The pool is enormous and the whole place is just beautiful!

I actually wanted to ask you, I just finished STS last month, and I wanted to maybe just do Meso 1 and 2, or do two weeks of all three Mesos because I cannot finish another whole cycle before the road trip. Any suggestions?

Kristin

Cathe, I just wanted to say that I just finished my 5th round of STS. I love all of your workouts and what they have done for my body. I am super excited about your new series as I am getting older. Have you set a filming date yet?

LaDonna

I will totally miss you too Joanne! It won't feel the same without you there. I think you have been to almost all of them. Plus I got a nice visit from you and your hubby years back. Wow, where have all the years gone?

Hi Cathe,

I'm going to miss you and everyone this July's Road Trip. I'm really looking forward to the new workouts! Thanks for all that you do.

Joanne

Hi Cathe, How are you enjoying this beautiful weather! This week I'm working on the GymStyle workouts and they are pretty tough!

Monika

Last edited:
Hi Cathe! Just wanted to say I'm really excited that you're releasing a low impact sweatfest workout series. My joints are talking to me now and they are jumping up and down (low impact, of course) for joy!

I'm also thrilled for Cycle Max. I was feeling *really* guilty using someone else's DVD for spinning. :p

Happy Tuesday to you!!!!

My hubby still talks about that trip. I'm so glad he got to meet you. And, everytime I do Step Blast I think about the trip-that is right before it came out and we did it in class.

Joanne

So glad that I'll get to see you in the NJ RT!!! We are going to have a blast. Thanks for all of the feedback on Disney. Now I'm even more excited (if that's possible ;) )

As far as STS....Anyway you slice it is fine. Once you hav completed the program you can branch off and do the separate meso's of your choice in any order that appeals to you. Shock you system and change it up. That's the most important thing. Sometimes I do one full week of Meso One, one full week of Meso Two, and one full week of Meso Three and continue in that pattern starting with week two of each Meso.

Enjoy!

Hey Cathe! I'm checking in while eating my yummy lunch, grilled chicken and grean beans, mmm. . .

I am getting so excited for the NJ RT this July. I wish I could do the Disney World too, but cannot afford it. You will love it there. My DH and I actually spent our honeymoon there in the very resort you are all going to be staying. It is awesome!! The pool is enormous and the whole place is just beautiful!

I actually wanted to ask you, I just finished STS last month, and I wanted to maybe just do Meso 1 and 2, or do two weeks of all three Mesos because I cannot finish another whole cycle before the road trip. Any suggestions?

Kristin

Hi LaDonna (cool name)!

Wow, you are an STS champion!!!! How awesome!

We are filming all of the workouts over a period of the next few months. That way they each get my full and undivided attention :D

Cathe, I just wanted to say that I just finished my 5th round of STS. I love all of your workouts and what they have done for my body. I am super excited about your new series as I am getting older. Have you set a filming date yet?

LaDonna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.