I'm in Shape Magazine (+ Cathe mention)!!

ellesan

Cathlete
When I was a junior in high school, I picked up my first issue of Shape Magazine. I used to pour over the inspiring weight loss Success Stories--wishing, hoping and praying that someday that would be me. Someday I would have a better relationship with food, someday I would get control of my weight (and my life). Someday I would be able to inspire and motivate other women like those women on the pages who inspired me.

Twenty something years later, that day is finally here!! I'm so excited. :) I will be in the December 2010 issue of Shape Magazine, which will come out on Monday, Nov 22nd. AND I was happy they included a mention to Cathe as part of my favorite workouts! :D

I just did an interview with a local TV station, which will air tomorrow evening too. It is really my passion to inspire and motivate everyone to a healthier and happier lifestyle.

If you are struggling with your weight, know that you can do it--Change is possible!!

Edit: It's here early!! Here I am at T getting my copy (I couldn't wait for my subscription to come on Monday):
picture.php

Last edited:
YAY! Congratulations on your tremendous fitness accomplishments and for the inspiration you provide to others. I look forward to seeing the issue!

When I was a junior in high school, I picked up my first issue of Shape Magazine. I used to pour over the inspiring weight loss Success Stories--wishing, hoping and praying that someday that would be me. Someday I would have a better relationship with food, someday I would get control of my weight (and my life). Someday I would be able to inspire and motivate other women like those women on the pages who inspired me.

Twenty something years later, that day is finally here!! I'm so excited. :) I will be in the December 2010 issue of Shape Magazine, which will come out on Monday, Nov 22nd. AND I was happy they included a mention to Cathe as part of my favorite workouts! :D

I just did an interview with a local TV station, which will air tomorrow evening too. It is really my passion to inspire and motivate everyone to a healthier and happier lifestyle.

If you are struggling with your weight, know that you can do it--Change is possible!!

What a wonderful post!

Congratulations - you made a dream come true and that is very inspiring!

That you for such a positive and upbeat post!

I subscribe to Shape magazine. I can't wait for your issue to come! I am so excited that someone I "know" is in there. I've read a lot of your posts, and you definitely deserve to be in the spotlight. Good job on getting a plug in for Cathe. She deserves all the recognition she can get.

Kimberly

Congratulations! I have been a fan of Shape magazine (and their Success Stories) for at least 20 years, how exciting that your inspirational story will be shared there! Can't wait to see it. :D

Wow!!!!! That is so exciting. You are such an inspiration.I will be sure to get an issue and check it out. I just might have to get the spinerval workout too:D. woooohoooo way to go!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.