i'm going to do it

kariev

Cathlete
i'm going to reduce my cardio to 2 times per week and lift 4 days per week and i'm going to do it for 4 wks and see what happens. 2 days upper, 2 days lower, 1 day of cathe step and 1 day of running. i'm so scared:eek:

kariev,

Don't be scared. You won't go downhill. However you will find out if that way of exercising is for you or not. If it is, you will make great strides, if not you didn't lose or waist your time.

Let us know how you progress,

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Good luck. If you don't mind me asking what body type do you consider yourself? I'm still trying to figure out what works best for my body also so please let us know!!

I am smaller up top but still gain muscle quickly on top and then any extra weight always goes to my bottom half and I still gain muscle very quickly in my thighs also. I cut out almost all high step and only do step once a week if that. I read somewhere that the "bulky" look a lot of times is due to a contracted muscle- basically a non-stretched muscle & it hit me, I haven't been as good at stretching lately & what do you know that is what I'm complaining about. I bought Kari's Reach workout & am going to do it every week to see how it helps. Today was the 2nd time.

Good luck!! :)

i consider myself i combination on an ecto and edno. i can lean out good as long as my diet is good and i gan muscle definition easier in my upper than my lower.
thanks for all the support

kariev:

Mind if I ask what your rotation/split will look like?

I'm looking for ideas, here and I know I look better with more weights. I did the Pyramid Combo bonus workout 2-3x a week with short cardio in between and had great results.

Wonder why I don't do this again? LOL!

Thanks, btw!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.