I'm going to DO IT!!!!

RE: Hi, HB!

HB, just wanted to wish you luck on your test, I have no doubt that you will pass with flying colors!! Judy

Do they..

require a physical demonstration of your skill level, too? I had to perform squats and plie squats for my certification.(They picked the demo.) Or is this another day? or do they require it at all? Murph

Do they..

require a physical demonstration of your skill level, too? I had to perform squats and plie squats for my certification.(They picked the demo.) Or is this another day? or do they require it at all? Murph

Actually, I earned a lot of my credits from Bemidji...distance learning.

My first focus will be to get experience, and hopefully through working with Deb H and her classes. I asked the Exercise Etc. instructor what to do next, to take more classes, and she said to try to get experience. That all that "book learnin'" will go only so far, and you have to get practical experience. A friend of my son's who is the chair of the phys. ed department at the college I did graduate from (Malone College in Canton, OH) is going to be my next source for pointers. I may ask to work with the kids at the school.

We'll see....I just want to work smart and not try to make dumb mistakes or try to reinvent the wheel.

RE: Hey HB!!!

I'm absolutely brain dead......I have to pace myself really carefully this week. I'm even foregoing exercise, how about that for extreme!

Thanks for all your well-wishes. It's because of these forums that I came to this point in my life....all the pointers and such that I've gotten in three years. How could it be that long already!!!!!

I'll thank Cathe when she gets back on track on back on the forums. What an inspiration she's been!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.