I'm curious. Women, which are you....

I'm curious. Women, which are you....

• Total voters
I work a weekend package as a Labor and Delivery RN, so I only work 12 hours Saturday and 12 hours on Sunday every weekend (I get 4 weekends off per calendar year).
I get full time benefits and it is like being a full-time employee. I have 3 sons ages 12,12(yes twins) and 9, and 2 step-sons 15 and 11. I like working weekends because I am off all week long to spend time with my kids, and I don't have to worry about a babysitter during the week.

:)

Sorry I didn't check back on this after my original post way back on the 4th. I also work full time as a microbiologist in a hospital lab.

I work 3 days a week and then help with accelerated math and Jr. Great Books on Fridays at my boys school.

For me it is the perfect schedule.

Nancy

I work full-time and have an 8 week old DD and 3 year old DS. Yesterday was my first full day back to work from being on maternity leave.

I am a mom of two,8 & 9,married, work as a part-time pre-school teacher and also work part-time at a health food store. I only work when my kids are in school and have summers off except 1 or 2 Saturdays a month at the store. I love the summers, swimming lessons for the kids and the moms all chat lazing on the beach. Life is so tough in the summer but someone has to do it. I also love my job, the kids are so cute and the store always teaches me something new!

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.