I'm curious about what we're all deciding about buying the beginner/intermediate DVD's, and how the

I'm curious about what we're all deciding about buying the beginner/intermediate DVD's, and how the

• Total voters
RE: I'm curious about what we're all deciding about buying the beginner/intermediate DVD's, and how the SuperBowl Pregame Presale went. I myself debated and debated, and finally decided today to orde

:D Great poll Kathy S!!! I preodered all 3 DVD's and voted for the patriots which makes me a winner of the "Cathe" mug!!!

RE: I'm curious about what we're all deciding about buying the beginner/intermediate DVD's, and how the SuperBowl Pregame Presale went. I myself debated and debated, and finally decided today to orde

I only preordered the advanced DVD. I wouldn't mind getting the other ones, but I'm saving my money in case she comes out with another series. Funds are a little tight.
Angela:7

RE: I'm curious about what we're all deciding about buy...

I plan to order the whole set. I hope my budget flies right, before the presale is over! ;-)

I'm not planning on ordering any. I don't intend on buying the high step and the workouts seemed to be geared for that. BUT, if I did preorder I would have won the mug, because my beloved Patriots won the SUPERBOWL!! :)

Beth

Not preordering but will buy advanced 4.00 is not that big of a difference.I will buy when they are actually ready.

Pretty much what Sheila said. I have more than enough to keep me w/o with Cathe. I plan on waiting after I hear what everyone has to say about them when they receive theirs and they are actual clips of these new DVDs on this site. By then I would more than likely be ready for something new.
I honestly can't see myself preordering without much info on these DVDs anyway.

I never have enough! I bought them all!!!! Yipppeee!
Jo:7 :7

as said before I won't be ordering any
Lynne

Hi Lynn, hope you're ok, and having a good new year so far x

I preordered and picked the Pats! :)

Okay, I'm the only one who voted for the 1 beginner workout. But I'm still a little confused. I don't like circuit workouts; that is, workouts that have you stepping for a while, then picking up a barbell for a few reps, then going back to stepping again. I like to concentrate on cardio and strength in separate workouts. I know I'm being thick, but am I correct in my assessment that I would not be happy with the intermediate and advanced workouts, or is there something I'm missing here? Thanks guys.

-Clueless in Brooklyn

I'm only interested in the advanced DVD so I'm going to wait to hear reviews and watch the video clips before I order this time since the savings is only $4.

JJ

Hey Wayne.....you have a face!!!!! I am doing well, well kind off! The kids are in the UK with hubby just now and I am stuck in Saudi, life sucks!

But well, how are you?
Lynne

Hi Nancy! I took a peek at the description & you have quite a bit of options on this one. She's giving you 30 min. of step, step and sculpt will be your circuit but she's also giving you 20 min. of upper & 20 min. of lower & also an ab section. You'll probably be able to mix & match quite a lot on this DVD. I hope. Enjoy! Kathy:D

I preordered and picked the Patriots, so I get a free mug also. :) What a game!

I wasn't going to preorder as I have enough beginner workouts, but I figured I'll probably buy them in the future and I wanted a free mug so why not? I voted for the Pat's! Besides, if I find the beginner one too slow I'm sure I won't have any problems getting rid of it!

I'm still confused about the preorder (except for wanting the advanced DVD)... My confusion is that the advanced and beginner circuit workouts sound similar-- so I'm thinking I might go with the advanced circuit only and DVD #1. However, i am still concerned as to whether DVD #1 will be too "easy"?? I hope that Cathe will provide more info so that I can decide!!

Anyone else on the fence??

I would only be interested in an advanced workout, so I might have preordered that, but I prefer to keep my cardio and strength workouts separate and more importantly...I still use VHS, so I got ditched.x(

I don't think Cathe is going to release in VHS anymore. I thought I remember reading somewhere that she was eventually going to change to an all DVD format. I think I'll mosey on over to the Ask Cathe column and ask her about it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.