I'm curious about what we're all deciding about buying the beginner/intermediate DVD's, and how the

I'm curious about what we're all deciding about buying the beginner/intermediate DVD's, and how the

• Total voters
RE: I'm curious about what we're all deciding about buying the beginner/intermediate DVD's, and how the SuperBowl Pregame Presale went. I myself debated and debated, and finally decided today to orde

I got all three before Superbowl and won a mug, but I would have liked to have taken advantage of purchasing more Cathe workouts with the free shipping offer! Couldn't decide what to get in addition to the new ones. Darn!

RE: I'm curious about what we're all deciding about buying the beginner/intermediate DVD's, and how the SuperBowl Pregame Presale went. I myself debated and debated, and finally decided today to orde

I'll probably end up buying them all...I would like to see video clips first, but I don't know if I can hold out that long :) I think the beg/int. dvds will be good on lighter days, or they can always be modified with heavier weights. I do love the challenge of a Cathe advanced workout though! Nothing else compares :7

I ordered them all Kathy. I do like advanced workouts but the fact I am dealing with an injury right now just shows me that there WILL be a need for beg/int workouts at times. DH also wants to try to learn step so these will be perfect for him. My daughter is due the first of July so I will share the beg/int workouts with her to get back into shape. I voted for the PATS so I will receive a mug too! :7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.