I'm back, thank you and new workouts

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Today was my first day back to work and wow, based on the looks of the filming studio, I see the staff & customer service have surely been busy! Thankfully we won't be needing to film in there anytime soon, lol. Before I ask about your DVD's I just want to thank all of you for your warm sentiments, cards, flowers and gifts. I have read each and every note you have posted on FB, the... website forums & elsewhere. My father would have been so touched by your outpouring of affection, however, I'm sure he already knows, as I have read every note aloud to him along with my family. We all want you to know how much your words meant to our broken hearts. Today starts the healing process and I came to work earlier surrounded by energy & love which was just what I needed to take on the day. I see that a good amount of you already received your workouts & even tried a few already. I'll be here to answer any questions you have throughout the week. Just want to thank you for your patience in receiving your DVDs and thank my staff for doubling up, make that tripling up, in my absence so that nobody had to suffer any unnecessary delays. Enjoy Everyone!!!!

Welcome back, Cathe!

Your staff did a great job in getting the workouts out and answering questions about the downloads in your absence. Kudos to them!

I don't have any questions about the workouts (yet!). Just did Rockout Knockout today and had a great workout.

Thanks so much, hope that you are doing well.

Lori

Last edited:
Welcome back! I agree that your staff were awesome! We missed you but were lucky enough to get the new workouts! They rock. I pray that you and your family are healing and finding joy in each other. Peg

Been thinking about you, Cathe!!! We really missed you! You have an amazing staff and your new DVDs rock!! I have only done 3 of them so far, and I am having a blast. I can't waitto try the rest . Thanks again for all you do!!!

Welcome back! Please know that I have been thinking good thoughts for you and your family during this time.

So great to have you back... my thoughts have been with you and your family. I have been checking the forums daily to see reviews - can't wait for mine to come here in Canada. Thank you for your inspiration everyday! I do have a question about the leg workouts as a shorter person with thicker legs - are the lighter weight workouts the new trend for legs? I really enjoy X-Train legs but also mix it with heavier weights for the lower body. Is is more beneficial to use higher rep and toning moves for a more slimming effect- such as those featured in the new workouts? Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome back!

We love you Cathe! Welcome back.

Congratulations of another great series (or should I say "collection" since it's not a series).
Your team worked so hard and kept us posted on the status of things just like you would have. I've said it several times over the years, SNM/Cathe.com has the best customer service in the business.

The presale shipment hoopla was bittersweet this go round because many of us knew what you were going through. I kept thinking about how proud your dad must have been of you. He helped shape who you are so I'm grateful for him. What a dad he must have been.

I'm glad you're back. I hope the rest of your family is hanging in there.

Take care and be well.

Fitness Friend and Proud Cathlete,

Teals

We love you Cathe! Welcome back.

Congratulations of another great series (or should I say "collection" since it's not a series).
Your team worked so hard and kept us posted on the status of things just like you would have. I've said it several times over the years, SNM/Cathe.com has the best customer service in the business.

The presale shipment hoopla was bittersweet this go round because many of us knew what you were going through. I kept thinking about how proud your dad must have been of you. He helped shape who you are so I'm grateful for him. What a dad he must have been.

I'm glad you're back. I hope the rest of your family is hanging in there.

Take care and be well.

Fitness Friend and Proud Cathlete,

Teals

Hi Cathe,

Welcome back!! I have been keeping you and your family in my prayers lifting you all up for the Lord to comfort and embrace in the midst of your grief and sorrow. We all love and miss you and wish you all the best. Many hugs and blessings,

Nora

Dear Cathe, was so happy to see your post this morning. Yes all your staff deserves a big high five for all there work for sure. I have been following all the updates and now reviews from all our Cathe friends. Looking forward to getting the new work outs here in Canada.
Love you Cathe :) Thank you for the new work outs and every thing you do to keep us fit, challenged, and smiling while you kick our butts!

Brigitte:)

May God comfort you and hold you in the palm of His hand at this time of sorrow.
Your Father must have been a wonderful man because I feel I met him through you.
Colleen

Dear Cathe,

you are a true example of how to face whatever life can bring to us. It is really impressing how you managed to handle your job, your personal grief and even this community which stayed live and was not left unattended.
I admire your courage, your spirit and attitude towards things you can change and that you, alas, cannot.
As others have already said, your father is certainly proud of you.
Another thing to say is that parental love and care for us never disappear, they go on inspiring us, rekindling our aspirations and dreams, warming our hearts and feelings, healing us in our days of troubles and sorrows; they live and show in our achievements and creations.
I am sure you will recover through your creativity and support from all the people who care for you.
And.. thank you very much for being there!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.